Sign in to follow this  
Danois

The Great Dane Thread (part 2)

22,632 posts in this topic

dididog   

Awh little baby!!! Makes me want to shrink my puppy back to when she was that little :laugh:

Jocus   

Dammit, my breeder just said the scan has now moved to Tuesday afternoon :cry: I'm too impatient for this :rofl: :rofl:

I remember what I was like - longest time to wait ever! What colour/sex are you hoping for? :)

Dammit, my breeder just said the scan has now moved to Tuesday afternoon :cry: I'm too impatient for this :rofl: :rofl:

I remember what I was like - longest time to wait ever! What colour/sex are you hoping for? :)

OMG it's awful! I've never brought a dog (all rescues) so i've never had the agonizing wait haha. We want a male harlequin :)

Jocus   

OMG it's awful! I've never brought a dog (all rescues) so i've never had the agonizing wait haha. We want a male harlequin :)

Same here! All of mine have been rescues too so it was so hard waiting but so worth it :) aww beautiful! I'm crossing everything for you!

Same here! All of mine have been rescues too so it was so hard waiting but so worth it :) aww beautiful! I'm crossing everything for you!

Thanks so much, only one more sleep until I find out!

dididog   

Fingers crossed for you DL, you've been so keen for so long I really want you to get your puppy!

Didi's head is so big and Daney, it feels like she'll never grow into it :laugh:

20140505_162632_zpsdd983fdd.jpg

Jocus   

You'll have to let us know GL :) I'm excited for you!

Didi is so beautiful! How old is she Terri?

dididog   

You'll have to let us know GL :) I'm excited for you!

Didi is so beautiful! How old is she Terri?

Thanks (i think so too) :) She's nearly 7 months old but she isn't a purebred, her Dad was Dane and she seems to have inherited mostly Dane characteristics but she'll only turn out to be 45-50kg I think, she's 32kg now.

Fingers crossed for you DL, you've been so keen for so long I really want you to get your puppy!

Didi's head is so big and Daney, it feels like she'll never grow into it :laugh:

20140505_162632_zpsdd983fdd.jpg

Thanks hun!

I just love Didi, she's so cute!

Tatelina   

Naaw! Cute boofa!

Well, no puppy for us ???? so devastated. I know we'll get one eventually but it's still upsetting when after wanting one almost my whole life then finally being in a position to get one, it's not happening. Boohoo

Jocus   

I'm so sorry to hear that DL :( very disappointing.

Does your chosen breeder have plans in the future?

I'm so sorry to hear that DL :( very disappointing.

Does your chosen breeder have plans in the future?

I don't think so. Not for quite a while. We are open to other colours and our breeder has pointed us in the direction of a few she recommends so I think that's really great. I know our puppy is out there somewhere we just have to wait.

My husband is actually a little bit happy about it bc he wants a blue haha

Edited by DaneLover233

dididog   

Sorry that it didn't work out :( I'm sure the right puppy will come along when the time is right. In Didi's litter I was really set on this brindle and white boy but by the time my application was approved somebody had already put a deposit on him but I am SO glad that it didn't work out because I ended up with the prettiest, sweetest pup who is perfect for me and my family :)

Hopefully sonething works out for you soon (I really want to see some more baby dane pictures hehe)

sas   

Well, no puppy for us ???? so devastated. I know we'll get one eventually but it's still upsetting when after wanting one almost my whole life then finally being in a position to get one, it's not happening. Boohoo

Each pup I've had I've waited 3 years for each one through 1-2 missed pregnancies. I always think the right dog will come along at the right time.

Edited by sas