spoilt lab lives here

Retrievers - So Popular They Should Have Their Own Thread!

6,998 posts in this topic

Here are some of the puppy I puppysat on the weekend. He and Ramses got up to some messy fun!

Being silly in the sand

100_1660.jpg

100_1662.jpg

Look out i kick but!!

100_1677.jpg

He is normally as pale as Ramses but they both looked liked twisties after playing in the sand :D

Here is one of them in the baby bath

100_1691.jpg

Sahla   

ok I can't find my USB due to renovations so I'm trying to upload from the photobucket application on the iPhone ..... Fingers crossed it works!!!

41996616.jpg

sahla just before Christmas - 7 months old

a679e309.jpg

Pancho feeling sorry for himself outside on Christmas day

82c3fe53.jpg

Merry Christmas Sahla xxx

144afc15.jpg

Poor little Gretel (as I named her) who I rescued on New Years Eve

8c2857fd.jpg

poor Sooky after her operation.

88e7ae8a.jpg

this is as far as Sooky will go into the river to wait for her brother to cone back with the ball!!

Edited by Sahla

Sahla   

Since I'm on a roll!!!

PanchoandSahla630.jpg

Sahla, Pancho (in mid yawn) and Scout - must have been pre-Christmas as there's grass!!!

PanchoandSahla634.jpg

not sure if I've posted a similar one already???

PanchoandSahla647.jpg

Pancho's beloved pool!!

Lindyx   

WOW Sahla, Havent your baby's grown. They are very bootiful.

Its OK Musik I also failed my glucose test with my first pregnancy. The drink is discusting and made me feel sick.

Then I failed that aswell and had to go on a diebetic(sp?) diet. It could be worse :eek:

Sahla   

Thanks Lindy!! I must put some more photos on fb too when I work out how to do that!! :eek: I love them and they're so good especially considering they're still pups!! I couldn't have asked for better dogs. It's amazing how much love and enjoyment they can give you!! :eek:

Edited by Sahla

GoldD   

Lindy you are nuts!! I love that glucose load drink. With Megan it was green, soooooo good and with Sally it was like lemonade.....yummo too....

I luuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvveeeeeee that syrup......it just left me wanting more! :(

You'll be right musik, not long to go now!! I'll come and derink it for you if you like, but figuring it might be in your best interests if you do it yourself...bummer!!

I know what you mean about the computer, facebook, here and msn......I dropped off most things the second half of last year because I felt the same.

Amazing how few people contact you the "normal" way these days. Wht do we bother having telephones?

I too am limiting my time on the computer however I must admit facebook is a daily occurance - always in the hope the kids might appear on chat....

Megs called yesterday - she is going on a school excursion - TO LONDON AND DUBLIN !!!!

OMG - makes their Ozzie school trips to Ballarat and the museum pale in comparison. Of course she is going, how could I say no?

THe fluppies are all good, we are all over the Melbourne heat and today everyone seems grumpy - dogs as well as humans......roll on autumn....

Sahla: Looove the pics of the furkids. Don't the girls both look so much like their mum!! I'll email you a pic of Winston and Surprise Package (also spitting image of Ellie). They all look like they get on so well together! Ellie's dad is on his way over so i'll keep this open to show him the pics!

GoldD: Not a bad school excursion... furtherest i went was to Seaworld when i lived in QLD LOL

Musik: Great to hear from you. I hope all goes well with your GTT test!!

ETA: If i'm not around, my computer 'on button' is buggered! LOL. Not sure what to do about that one. I've been trying to remember to leave it on but have a memory like a sieve!

Edited by goldielover

Bailey9   
Lindy you are nuts!! I love that glucose load drink. With Megan it was green, soooooo good and with Sally it was like lemonade.....yummo too....

I luuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvveeeeeee that syrup......it just left me wanting more! :(

:rofl: I'm with you GoldD I thought the green stuff was yummy :o

Hope it's all ok Musik ;)

MP Lovely photos, how lucky Molly is to get to go on holidays. Hope her hotspots clear real soon.

Joelle fingers crossed all goes well with your knee, bad timing huh! Finger crossed Tennyson will start to fill outwards soon, he's so long and skinny and we have a show in 2 weeks.

Musik You'll be right, I have to agree with Lindy :rofl: the drink is like drinking straight lime juice cordial, the tests aren't that bad. I was diabetic with both my boys and had to give myself insulin twice a day from 30 weeks, they don't hurt, it's a matter of getting your mind over it. I just kept saying lower birth weight if you have insulin :( & at 7lb 14oz at 36weeks I was ever so greatful I didn't go full term without it being diagnosed. Word of advice if you do have diabetes lose as much weight as possible afterwards, I didn't I was diagnosed with type 2 about 5-6years ago.

Lovely pics Sahla, they have grown a lot.

GoldD How lucky is Megs, bet your wishing you swapped passport photos now :o My computer has been running like its on dial up, driving me mad, so avoiding it as much as possible. I had to contact someone the other day & realised I didn't have their number, so use to emailing lol.

Pups are all doing well, eyes are open on most of them and they squeal like you wouldn't believe, so think the ears are opening too, Run around the whelping box pretty good too, especially when Willow enters.

~Archie~   

Thought I'd share an Archie funny..

Last night we had a mortgage broker over to discuss refinancing our mortgage (YIPEE!)

We were sat around the dining table discussing figures etc, at the end of the table is a window with a ledge and as we were deep in conversation, the comedian himself, Archie, jumped up and peered in through the window, smiling and tossing his head around like he was laughing!!!!

He thought he was so funny, he kept coming back every few minutes, peering in, mouth wide open smiling and tossing his head back....

Then he started tapping on the window!!

The mortgage broker thought it was funny, and we think it's hilarious, because now the cat sits near the ledge and waits for him to jump up and the cat peers back at him through the window!!!

Gorgeous photos Sahla and B9.

:( What a cute trick of Archie's, you will have to video it if he does it again.

Just a quick question for anyone that shows their Goldens, what leads do you use? Georgia is going to start show training next week and I want to start her on the right lead from the beginning. I did have a nice show lead that she managed to chew through :love: so it's now useless.

I discovered something amusing last night and was super excited about it! Tori loves toilet paper rolls ;) I offered it to Kelemi as he was closer but he just took a sniff and walked off then I offered it to Tori and she held onto it and walked around the house with it. I thought perhaps she might like to play fetch with it...and she did! :love:

Serket: Your sig is a bit blurry but it still looks good! :laugh:

FTPO: Haven't had a chance to follow up the barking with the neighbours as I've been busy and I haven't seen them around. Have been lazy to set up the web cam too so I haven't been spying on the dogs but I'll do it next week.

MP: Aww, glad to hear that Molly got to go with you on holiday. She looks like she thoroughly enjoyed herself!

BBB: I think it would be fine for you to post your website here. I know some people have their businesses in their signatures.

Joelle: Bummer about your knee. My right knee is giving me some grief at the moment but it's exercise-related so I'll just give it some rest. Sounds like Rosie is coming along nicely. Looking forward to seeing new pics of her.

Sahla: Oh, how beautiful are they all!

GL: Ooh, I'd love to see what Winston and Surpise Package look like now too :vomit:

A2G: Glad the pups are doing well! Can't wait to smooch them :vomit:

Archie: Archie sounds very cute! And I love how your cat peeks back at him.

B9: Mia is so beautiful! :rolleyes: @ the braid! Now, we need some Bailey photos for here :(:heart:

~Archie~   
Gorgeous photos Sahla and B9.

:laugh: What a cute trick of Archie's, you will have to video it if he does it again.

Just a quick question for anyone that shows their Goldens, what leads do you use? Georgia is going to start show training next week and I want to start her on the right lead from the beginning. I did have a nice show lead that she managed to chew through :( so it's now useless.

He always does it. So I'll be sure to video it!!

Sankari   

Great photos Sahla took you long enough! :laugh: Just kidding!

B9 gee Mia is a real honey isnt she.

Archie: your fella sounds hilarious, if you get video we'd love to see it. I have a window in my garage and Charlotte used to poke her head through it when it was open and my bunny people would crack up laughing at a golden trying to get through a small window with a huge grin on her face. She cant do it anymore as I've put a wire screen on so i can keep the window open on hot nights without spiders, flies and diseased mozzies getting in because all 3 of these are a danger to my stud.

Serket   

GB - I've worked out why it's blurry, well, not why but how to fix it - if I reduce the size of the text with ctrl and the minus key then it comes into focus, it's fine on my work computer but wasn't at home until I did that. I don't know why it's being affected but it is. I might need to fiddle with it over the weekend, maybe I did something strange to it by accident.

Gypsy had a lovely play date with a colleague's Dalmatian puppy yesterday - photos uploading now

Hi!

uni_jan5.jpg

Can't catch me!

uni_jan2.jpg

Can too!

uni_jan3.jpg

Tired now

uni_jan4.jpg

Edited by Serket

Joelle - are you getting your knee done privately or the public system???

Sorry I've been AWOL, I've become soooo over the computer I deregistered for Facebook as I was on it 24/7 out of boredom and it was filling my brain up with everything anyone ever did everyday LOL so I'm trying to get back to the old fashioned way of maintaining friendships.

I must admit I'm not missing it at all! It's just unfortunate some friends think Facebook is the only way to convey messages so some friends have fallen by the wayside.

I failed my glucose test on Monday wahhhh so now I have to do a 3 hour one tomorrow with THREE SEPERATE blood tests WAHHHHHHHHHHH and on top of that its a fasting one. BOOYAH. :eek:

Never been on facebook for that reason as well as I don't want any people from my past contacting that I don't want to hear from! ;) :(

Good luck with the tests!!! :rofl:

ok I can't find my USB due to renovations so I'm trying to upload from the photobucket application on the iPhone ..... Fingers crossed it works!!!

41996616.jpg

sahla just before Christmas - 7 months old

8c2857fd.jpg

poor Sooky after her operation.

Naawww she looks so much like her mummy :rofl: Poor Sahla after the op - she looks so sad :(

Megs called yesterday - she is going on a school excursion - TO LONDON AND DUBLIN !!!!

OMG - makes their Ozzie school trips to Ballarat and the museum pale in comparison. Of course she is going, how could I say no?

WOW - that is sooooo cool! ;) The furtherest we ever went was St Halina Island to look at a couple of brick walls that use to be the convict prision :(

Pups are all doing well, eyes are open on most of them and they squeal like you wouldn't believe, so think the ears are opening too, Run around the whelping box pretty good too, especially when Willow enters.

PHOTO'S LADY - COUGH UP! :)

Thought I'd share an Archie funny..

Last night we had a mortgage broker over to discuss refinancing our mortgage (YIPEE!)

We were sat around the dining table discussing figures etc, at the end of the table is a window with a ledge and as we were deep in conversation, the comedian himself, Archie, jumped up and peered in through the window, smiling and tossing his head around like he was laughing!!!!

He thought he was so funny, he kept coming back every few minutes, peering in, mouth wide open smiling and tossing his head back....

Then he started tapping on the window!!

The mortgage broker thought it was funny, and we think it's hilarious, because now the cat sits near the ledge and waits for him to jump up and the cat peers back at him through the window!!!

Naaawww that is so cute - can't wait to see a clip of it!!! ;)

I've posted a couple of Mia photos in the Aussie thread if anyone is interested. For the newies, Mia is an Australian Shepherd that fellow doler LP (Leopuppy) bred last year - she pops in here occasionally.

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?show...06&st=14820

Oh Mia is just so pretty even without a smile! :rofl:

Just a quick question for anyone that shows their Goldens, what leads do you use? Georgia is going to start show training next week and I want to start her on the right lead from the beginning. I did have a nice show lead that she managed to chew through :eek: so it's now useless.

Sorry I have no idea :( But just going to gloat - I get to see Georgia and Dylan tomorrow - we are off to the Spit! :(

FTPO: Haven't had a chance to follow up the barking with the neighbours as I've been busy and I haven't seen them around. Have been lazy to set up the web cam too so I haven't been spying on the dogs but I'll do it next week.

Oh cool can't wait to see what they get up to ;)

FTPO: How are your boys? Is Benson doing ok.

Lughie is my happy go lucky woofa and everything is just soooo exciting and the best thing ever :( and Benson is my cracky old man who thinks I'm evil and despises me :( But I am hoping to do something about this as we are seeing his dermatologist on the 17th! So everything :laugh:

Serket - they look like they had a ball! :D

Serket: Hmm, I tried the Ctrl plus Minus key but it still looked the same, only smaller :laugh: Don't worry about it though, doesn't look too bad :( Looks like Gypsy had heaps of fun!

FTPO: Have fun with OBG and her woofas tomorrow!