Cavalier Sold To Pets Paradise By A Registered Breeder

sugar

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

surely, if PP weren't using this as a marketing ploy they could have got the money back from the original breeder? the fact that they havent done this shows that they are more interested in pensioners donations and getting people to the store...

also, COST price I can't see how it can be up to $10,000... unless the vet is charging their time as part of it?

"Obviously, we still need donations as we have raised a couple of thousand dollars," Mrs Loridas said last Friday.

"But I never expected such an outpouring. Pensioners are coming into the shop and giving very large sums of money.

"It makes you believe in humans again, there are beautiful, kind people out there."

Anyone wanting to help Harry can give a donation at the Keysborough store for a chance to win a prize.

;) :eek::hug::hug:

How dare they con people.

OMG I am soooo tempted to send a letter to the PP head honchos and suggest that since they are suddenly so keen on saving the lives of the animals they have sold with congenital defects (which their health guarentee specifically does not cover) they might offer to reimburse the cost of my sibe's shunt op?

Love it :cheer: Go for it. Never hurts to tell them you are ticked off, and this could be a good time.

Of course PP would have had the breeder sign a guarantee to say they would take the pup back if it had a problem, but they get more mileage this way.

So caring. :champagne: