Show Entry Forms Download (australia)

shellbyville

I was wondering if someone could tell me where a program for Entry forms would be. I had it on my old computer and it crashed and want to put it on the new one. It was free and you could make a donation. I think it was entry forms Australia or something like that. It would never let me put NSW as my state, always put the ACT, but was a great program.

I will have a look at show manager. I have downloaded the original one I had (that Aziah gave me the link to) but for some reason it is not printing out my forms correctly. It cuts off the end of the form! Any suggestions/ideas why it is doing this. I have adjusted all my print settings, but it still wants to do it. I have wasted quite a bit of paper trying to sort it out.

Edited by shellbyville

Thanks, I didn't think slightly oversized entry forms would be a problem especially as they are typed, but wasn't quite sure. I have signed up to show manager, it's great and definitely worth the $15 for 5 dogs which suits me fine at the moment and I don't think I would ever show anymore than 3 0r 4 at a time anyway. Will definitely make entering much less time consuming.

On my printer the showmanger forms are slightly oversize but I think the problem is that unlike the dogsoft program it does not give you the edge to cut along the top and the left hand side........it assumes it prints right to the edge of the paper however my printer automatically leaves a margin.

If i were to give it a trim it would be about the same size!!!

The whole ACT thing on the dogsoft program drives me spare as I like to save paper and print from the briefcase and then you get 2 entries per page.......so I registered for showmanager last night and have been playing around!!!

So far it looks EXCELLENT!

:laugh: