Anyone Else Have A Broken Dog?

~*Shell*~

Darcy does zoomies in the rain. Its his favourite activity :vomit:

But possibly the cutest thing he does, is when he wants to get up on the lounge with me. He will first come and put his head in my lap. Then one foot up, then the other (head is still in my lap) then one back foot, then the other so he is sitting in my lap. Apparently he thinks I don't notice this gradual progression and therefore cannot tell him to get down. He can't just jump up next to me like a normal dog :eek:

Aww, he sounds so cute! (I've love to see a video of that!)

Kivi is yet to realise that water ever comes out of the sky. Doesn't like the wet grass much, though! I tell him to go out to do wees in the rain and he wanders off around the yard on his usual activities. I did find him sleeping in the middle of the yard during torrential rain when he was a puppy.

Erik is a pansy and won't go out in the rain unless forced.

Mistral and Alchemy are sleeping on the lounge but Bella and Lestat keep running to the door every time we get up.

They would love nothing more then to go outside and get soaked.

Not a chance doggies :vomit:

My garage has become a river and we also have leaks I never knew about....

Edited by Wolfsong

Me and Esky ran around in the rain the other day for about half an hour.

We both came inside soaked and muddy. I ended up having to give her a bath to get the mud out.

Esky also loves to dig in her water . It was SOOOOOOOOO hot the other day so we gave her a bit of gatorade in her water bottle.. Needless to say her paws are now stained orange and have been like that since TUesday.

That husky :)

It's pouring down at my place and when I say pouring, i mean pouring! The rain is currently too heavy for me to consider driving to pick up a friend and that's saying something. My garage is flooded from the last 20 minutes of rain and we have leaks in the roof that I've never seen before, even in the worst rain storm.

Zero is currently doing zoomies in the backyard. He won't come in, even a bone wouldn't tempt him and for a food driven dog, that's saying something.

I think my dog is broken!

Anyone else have one too?

zero isnt broken!! the weather cools down a bit and the sibes go off their nut cos thats wat they were bread to do.... run and run and run!!!

BRING ON RACE SEASON!!!

they all wen nuts here (breeders house) wen we got back from pet expo show hooning around the massive yard LOL

as to the water side of things cleo is part duck..... wen she was a pup used to dig in her water bowl and buckets...... INSIDE!!!

doesnt do that anymore but still really loves her clam pool and wil hop in any time its out.... in summer she has layed down in it a few times but usually just walks in it and puts her face in chasing dog knows wat!!

and yes also likes to zoomie it up in the rain...... which is why she is kept inside wen its raining (toilet breaks obviously but supervised LOL) mainly cos she has such a big coat that takes ages to dry and i donw want to hav to bring out the dryer every time it rains!!