Litters Due In April 2010

SBT101

How's all the mummy to be's going. Have you got any tell tail signs as yet? Kimba is starting to get sooky. Didn't think she could get any more than she already is ;)

She gave me the ultimate stare last night. Just stared at me for hours. And her belly is going pinker by the day. Guess we will know for sure on Friday.

Nothing to report, bit tied and lethargic. It's been rather warm climate wise which could be contributing to her status.

No visable signs to indicate there is puppies brewing. Bit early to tell, we are 17 days from mating. Only got one tie, 25 minutes. We are hoping it was enough!

Kimba sure looks a happy mum to be.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be her second litter. Her first was in Jan of 2009 with the result being our lovely girl Cynda, and her sister and her 2 bothers.

I am really hoping that she is in pup. All the signs are there and I also know it is going to be a very looooooooooooooooooooooooong 4 days ;)

OK, the countdown is on for the ultrasound. SHe has just had her last meal for 24hours as have to fast her for ultrasound. All is still looking good though :laugh:

Just wondering SBT why she cant eat?? I never got told that when I booked my bitch in for an Ultrasound?? Just wondering. Oh and hope it was a ++++++++++++

Yes well I will still watch her to see how she goes over the next couple of weeks but the vet was definately sure that she couldn't feel ( on palpation) or see anything. I have spoken to a couple of breeders and they said to wait and see too. As they have had no puppies show up on the ultasound at 4 weeks but requested another ultrasound at 51/2 weeks and yep, there were puppies. So there still could be a chance. WIll just have to wait and see

Just did a mating so am hoping for German Pinscher babies around April 27th. Am very excited about this upcoming litter as the mother has given me only one pup (but a darn good one!) and she is such an outstanding girl, it has been disappointing to not see anything from her much.

I've tried again soooooooooooooooo maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe! April 21 all going to plan. Fingers crossed

Fingers crossed here for you Julie. Same dog?

Thank you. Do I know you??? :rofl: I know I must as you know my name but I am not familiar with your name! Is this Daisy?? and to answer your question. I did a line breed this time as per Jazzy's breeders ( Barbara ) request so here's hoping :(

And Yes it is DAISY..............sorry lol

Edited by Redrob

I've tried again soooooooooooooooo maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe! April 21 all going to plan. Fingers crossed

Fingers crossed here for you Julie. Same dog?

Thank you. Do I know you??? :rofl: I know I must as you know my name but I am not familiar with your name! Is this Daisy?? and to answer your question. I did a line breed this time as per Jazzy's breeders ( Barbara ) request so here's hoping :(

And Yes it is DAISY..............sorry lol

LOL yes it is. Well good luck!!!

We have a litter of Scottish Deerhounds due on April 9th

Sire is the dog we imported from Scotland, Gentiehun Prince Charlie ( pet name Chas )

Dam is Ch Jacobite Braehmor ( pet name Brae..... or Worm... don't ask....... )

We have been looking forward to/ planning this litter for a LONG time

Dave

ETA just had an Ultra-scan, yes she has puppies

Edited by jacobite

:thumbsup: Looks like Kimmy might be having a phantom :laugh: I am a bit disappointed as I was really looking forward to this litter :rofl:

Oh what a bummer. :rofl: Fingers cross that the ultrasound is wrong. :rofl:

Our girl seems to be getting slightly larger accross the back and a little lethargic on some days. I think the stud owner might look at her over the week and give her verdict. She is pretty clever lady who is more experienced at picking up on the pregnancy signs. :rofl:

Goodluck everyone expecting. :laugh:

Sorry to hear your news SBT, fingers crossed your vets have missed them.

I have just had my girl ultrasounded and we found at least 4 puppies - all with their little hearts going a million beats a minute!! We will be repeating it in 2 weeks to ensure all is OK (I work at a vet hospital.... nothing like ultrasound freebies!!!) :)

SBT, just to let you know that you still cannot feel anything on my bitch when palpated - she is 23 days from the first mating, so I agree that there still could be a chance that your bitch is in whelp. Fingers crossed.