Litters Due In April 2010

SBT101

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cheer: What a belly at 4 weeks.

I still dont know what to think of Kimmy girl. Very strange believe me. Still showing all the right signs and her temprement has changed dramatically. Very sooky, also gets little scared when I yell at the kids (which is quite often :cheer: ) shaking in the morning due to being cold. So I am opting to take her in next week ( vet is on holidays till Monday) and have another scan just be on the safe side. I do not want to wake up and there be a suprise on my bed for me :cheer: She will be around 6 weeks now. I can feel 1 strange hard lump in her belly and I have no idea what it is.

I am still not going to get my hopes up again though....

Edited by SBT101

:( What a belly at 4 weeks.

I still dont know what to think of Kimmy girl. Very strange believe me. Still showing all the right signs and her temprement has changed dramatically. Very sooky, also gets little scared when I yell at the kids (which is quite often :o ) shaking in the morning due to being cold. So I am opting to take her in next week ( vet is on holidays till Monday) and have another scan just be on the safe side. I do not want to wake up and there be a suprise on my bed for me :) She will be around 6 weeks now. I can feel 1 strange hard lump in her belly and I have no idea what it is.

I am still not going to get my hopes up again though....

I think that yes, another scan would be certainly justified!

We had another ultrasound yesterday, identified 5 pups, 4 very big and healthy and one smaller fella who's heart rate was slightly lower than the others - fingers crossed he catches up woth the others. Will be having an xray most likely around the 1st April to get a definate number of puppies. Looking forward to that!!

Hope all the expecting mothers are doing well :laugh:

Yes, I did promise belly shots, but have been extremely busy at work, hopefully take some on Sunday

Well fingers crossed everyone I am off to take Jazz for an ultra sound to see if she is in whelp. This is a very anticipated litter :mad :D :D :) Lets hope this time I can come back and say 'Full as a goog and not Empty as a drum..................... ;) :(

YEY JAZZ!!! Congrats Bonduca, now the countdown begins. :rofl::):(

We have less than 3 weeks to go, Ill get some belly shots tonight.

Where are everyone elses belly shots? :p :D

Hi Daisy

Thank you so much. I am so excited as this is her first litter. How is your girl coming along???