Amstaff Rescued At Bribie Isalnd

sandra64

I'm a scpetic - the dog will be used to promote a funds drive and non cruelty campaign then euthanised because it suddenly became vicious or they suddenly decide it is a pitbull and therefore illegal in Qld....either way I think the poor thing is doomed.....

Oh, sceptical one. Just because it happened to Clifford ...................

How many donations can they score off this dog?

they'll read APBT's post, decide it was a pitbull after all

and you can see from the photo how savage it is, and of course, it will have to have the green dream. Too bad, so sad

Difficult to know whether it was a DIY desexing, (thought he was a lamb, maybe?) or some ratbag found the dog, or was having revenge on the owners ----

Fully sick

I'm a scpetic - the dog will be used to promote a funds drive and non cruelty campaign then euthanised because it suddenly became vicious or they suddenly decide it is a pitbull and therefore illegal in Qld....either way I think the poor thing is doomed.....

i.e nips at the idiot who thought it was a good idea to come over the top of him and pat him on the top of his head. Aren't these people supposed to know something about dogs?? Why the hell is someone trying to pat the dog on the head? An unknown dog who is in pain no less.

Poor boy. I hope he survives the RSPCA.

That poor dog :thumbsup:

I just cannot imagine why someone would do something that horrid and barbaric - may karma pay them a visit :)

I wouldn't be surprised if someone was trying to do a 'home' castration job. Years ago I worked at a vet and a dog came in with an elastic band of some kind around his tail...apparently the owner wanted to dock him. The poor dog was in so much pain. ;) :laugh:

I see another Clifford in the making :p

Poor poor dog, I really hope he gets a second chance, I wonder If we'll ever get to know his fate???

Totally agree :rock:

Poor darling. Hoping for a long and loving life for him.

:laugh:

RottnBullies.. just looked at your Redbubble art. Just stunning!! Bought a couple of things too!!

thats not an amstaff, if anything from those pictures its an american pitbull or a x or one.

Disgusting.

Really who cares as long as the Poor boy has a chance at being rehomed.

Amstaff/Pitbull, they're the same dog aren't they?? Well at least that's what the arguments been for years isn't it.