I-squeaks

Could you please put me down for 5 small ones?

Was wondering though has anyone else had any problems with them losing their squeak?

Zuma somehow manages to break the squeak in the small ones in about 4 shots - fortunately it doesn't seem to bother him when they stop squeaking - he's happy enough running around "squeaking" out air :laugh:

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could you please put me down for 5 small ones?

Was wondering though has anyone else had any problems with them losing their squeak?

Zuma somehow manages to break the squeak in the small ones in about 4 shots - fortunately it doesn't seem to bother him when they stop squeaking - he's happy enough running around "squeaking" out air :laugh:

I've noticed in my mediums (cos those are what I use the most) that the squeaker bit a the top pops inside the ball a bit, but I can pop it back out again. I don't think that will work forever, though. So I need more of these in case these break! I seriously would be lost without these balls :rofl::laugh:

Cider broke her first one last night but like Zuma is happy squeaking air.

I have just rung the distributor here in Perth - so need to fax through details and they will see what they can do :laugh:

It will be interesting to see if it is cheaper than ordering them from the US.

Nope I haven't had any problem with Kenz breaking the squeaker in the small ones and she is very hard on her squeaky toys. Not even the medium ones which I have had lying around seem to be broken yet.

Ok I will get 3 small ones (hmmm maybe I need more - possibly 5 but will have to wait to see what it will cost).

Guest RosieFT

Sas - i believe there is a large size.. ??

Could I please have 3 small and 2 medium?

ps doesn't the squeak drive one mad though? or the neighbours?

Sas - i believe there is a large size.. ??

Could I please have 3 small and 2 medium?

ps doesn't the squeak drive one mad though? or the neighbours?

If they are all for Rosie, I really think the medium would be too large for her. Have a look at mine at agility next week if you want.

I only use mine at the park or at training, so no chance to drive neighbours or myself bonkers! :crossfingers:

Guest RosieFT

Thanks for the heads up RS - can you bring it Sunday? othewise tuesday :-) .. are they bigger than a tennis ball then? trying to find something that won't wear her teeth. Should get her the airball then instead??? Still want the smalls for training. hmmmm l

Yep I'll try to remember to bring the two sizes along on Sunday, or else definitely Tuesday. The mediums are bigger than a tennis ball. I was hoping they'd fit in one of those tennis ball launchers, but it doesn't :eek: They need a tennis ball size, because the difference in size between small and medium is ridiculous! I'd hate to see how big the larges are :crossfingers:

Finally - my chance to get the i-squeak everyone is talking about.

Ptolomy, could you put me down for 2 medium please. And no need to post - I can pick them up from you in Perth :crossfingers: . I've gone so long without any anothr couple months won't hurt. :mad

Can't be louder than the Good Cuz - or the smallish PetLife elephant that you can get from Woolworths/Safeway. Poor Kirra rolls her eyes when Rory starts charging round with those. Luckily I live on an acre, so no really close neighbours :eek: .

:mad goodonya Tassie - Rivsky is leaving a spot in her suitcase to bring me back mine :crossfingers: but I suppose if the suitcase isn't big enough you can stash them away in your car for me pretty please :eek: .

Oh and Tassie the i-squeaks are much noiser then the Cuz :) .

Edited by ness