I-squeaks

How easily do they break? My Staffy is pretty good at killing things but I am sure he would love one.

If you left it out he would destroy it. I have a collection of 'special' toys which are kept in the dogs toy box that I get out when I can supervise them and for training.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ptolomy,

Sorry didn't come back until today but my girls GSD's would love large or medium i-squeeks. They are tennis ball mad and I know that they are no good for their teeth.

Fordogs - I don't have any large or mediums left - so i suggest you head to the new thread and jump on the bandwagon and place an order there :eek:

Yee Har I-Squeaks now have a thread of their own ;)

I emailed the makers of the I-Squeak and I am still waiting for a response ;)

So I am now looking at placing an order through Clean Run. Depending on the number of orders

Small I-Squeaks would be approx $4 (about golf ball size)

Medium I-Squeaks would be approx $5.50 (about tennis ball size)

There would then be postage to you in Oz when I received the order

If anybody is interested can you post in this thread so I can get a rough indication if it is worth going ahead with the order or not. :thumbsup:

The squeaks arrived last thursday & I've been testing 2. One on a 9 month old male & the other on an 8 year old female that's manic about destroying toys.

The male wanders around with is most of the day with it in squeak mode.

The female has not destroyed hers, at least not yet.

They were worth the money. These 2 love them. I'll try other squeaks now on the rest of the pack :thumbsup:

After a so-so response from my guys Jazz has over the last 2 days decided that small i-squeaks rank up there with the ultimate toy - frisbee. She now spends ages walking around carrying a small 1 in her mouth. She doesn't squeak it just carries it around and if you pass her she will drop it in front of your foot and go into crouch and stalk mode.