I-squeaks

Gees I go training and look what happens. :o I

think they need to name an I-Squeak after me "Ptolomysqueak" has a ring to it don't you think :offtopic:

I will update the spreadsheet tomorrow at work. I think I will close off on the weekend and will then contact Clean Run and the WA distributor and see what they can offer and will post prices just in case anybody wants to rethink.

I will keep taking orders in the meantime.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:offtopic: More popular than you were anciticpating eh, Ptolomy? ;)

LOL - now I don't want anybody throwing their i-squeaks at me if their dogs don't love em :p

3 smalls for me please :D

I can just imagine us all piffing our i-squeaks at Ptolomy... and all our dogs running to get them. Poor Ptolomy wouldn't be able to defend herself!

Hey - Ptolomy - I think you should change your prefix. Isqueak Tollers has a nice ring to it too :o :D :( :p :p

Hmm I just just imagine what Ptolomy's toller kids would think if they had that many i-squeaks show up all at once. Think the picture on there face would be completely priceless.

:offtopic: I want to see the Tollers diving into a squeaky ball pit. Just like the kiddy one at Ikea only squeeeeaky :o

Hmm I just just imagine what Ptolomy's toller kids would think if they had that many i-squeaks show up all at once. Think the picture on there face would be completely priceless.

:o I want to see the Tollers diving into a squeaky ball pit. Just like the kiddy one at Ikea only squeeeeaky :p

:D :(:offtopic:

WHat size would a Whippet like??

I have squeak and ball addicted Whippets so I think they may like some

Thats a tough one - the small are about golf ball size the medium are just a tad bigger than a tennis ball - so why not get 1 or 2 of each so you can make your own decision :rolleyes:

:rofl: Ptolomy is good doing a brilliant PR job on promoting a range of i-squeaks hmmm I think the company should give her a job :eek: . Wasn't there suppose to be a 101 things to do with an i-squeak dvd segment to be released :rolleyes: .

ETA. Not sure if this helps on the size front but the i-squeak in this clip is a small one.

Edited by ness

2 large's please.

Would large be suited to a Dobie?? I have never seen one before.

Thanks Ptolomy :rolleyes:

I have not seen how big the large ones are. I would have thought that a medium would be OK for a dobe. Let me know if yuo want to change to 1 large and 1 small to cover all bases.