Your Top Three...

kendall

What three things are the bees knees for you as far as dog products go? What couldn't you live (so to speak!) without?

Mine would be:

Black kong - my ACD has always detroyed and eaten every other toy we have given him - soft, plastic or rubber. the black kong is basically his only toy and has lasted forever! He loves to chase it when we throw it and even throws it around himself.

K9 Cruiser water bowl - a bit hard to describe but it basically holds the extra water in the sides and leaves a small amount in the bottom and then 'refills' itself as the dog drinks. My Cocker Spaniel has one for her inside bowl and it's great for her - she obviously has the long ears so the high sides of the bowl keep her ears dry. She loves to get wet too so it means she can't go digging in her water bowl. Pity she dribbles everywhere but the bowl doesn't spill!

Crate - I used to be a bit iffy about crates but I got one when Amber was a pup and it is just the best thing :rolleyes: She happily goes in there and it keeps her safe and confined if I need her to be.

So, tell me your three must haves :rofl:

K9 Cruiser bowl came to my mind as soon as I saw the heading of your post. Love it! Always have it in the car for my Newf - I have the same problem with the 'dribbles' too! You can also fill it and put it in the freezer overnight.

Snuggler bed - fantastic for my Chihuahua x, especially if we go out in the car at night. It is round and has a drawstring so you can open it up when it's warm and draw it up into a little 'pod' when it gets cold. He loves it - and so does the cat.

Leather lead from K9 Force. I hate flimsy leads for a big dog.

1. Black Kong and a big jar of Black and Gold Peanut Butter! Gives me a couple of hours of peace and quiet!

2. Furminator - 'nuff said

3. Houndbag - sooooooooo good for parks, walkies etc. Need a bigger treat bag though for training.

If I could nominate a 4th it would be the combo of my tieout stake and homemade benching chain - lifesavers.

To only pick 3 thats tough. I am a dog product Junkie! :rolleyes:

Id have to say

My Pet Jet..... makes bath times so much easier.

My Hound Bag.........I can take everything and more on my walks.

and Like leopuppy, my endless supply of collars and leads.......can you ever have to many :rofl:

For showing:

1. Ccrates Show Trolley - a crate that wheels all your stuff to and from the car - awesome!

2. Gazebo - fold up gazebos must be one of the greatest inventions of the 20th Century! I have two

3. White enhancing shampoos - wonderful stuff.

As a Pet Owner:

1. Dog door - fanbloodytastic things

2. Back seat buddy - has kept the car clean for years

3. K9 Cruiser bowl - always have one in the car - great things!

Honourable mentions:

Blackdog Whippet collars - great for walking a sighthound

Nappy bags - come in handy packets, are scented and great for bagging poo.

Electric clippers - God knows how poodle folk coped with grooming beforehand.

Dog dryers - see above

For me:

1. Baby gate - cats get run of the house, puppy stays where he's supposed to

2. Dog (and cat) door

3. Poo bag dispenser - so you have a neat little roll of bags handy at all times.

For Saxon:

1. Liver treats

2. His car harness - coz he gets to go out somewhere when he's wearing it!

3. Charlie the cat - who doesn't consider himself a dog product, but who Saxon thinks is the best toy ever

Only 3??

1. Kong

2. Crate (hard and show)

3. Grooming products (scissors, clippers, mars comb, etc)

However, could not live without: treats, halti (stops Henschke being a boofa at 5am when the cats are around), backseat buddy, seat harnesses, poo bags, dog door...the list is endless. :laugh: