Cesar Milan's Daddy Passes

Rozzie

You are correct Sammy_ballerina and Persephone, I thought it was my computer screen (it is pretty crook!) that made him appear a different colour, but looking at the piccie again he is QUITE different, though dog is still pretty good looking (pretty tough looking as well!).

The picture of him was the 9th photo in the link I posted about Cesar's Daddy so I presumed he was Daddy, sorry. :laugh:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rest in peace beautiful Daddy.

I am sitting here crying at this news. I loved Daddy.

I was watching a repeat of Dog Whisperer yesterday afternoon on Foxtel and Daddy happened to be on.

When I was watching I swear I had a feeling something bad had happened to Daddy.

So much so I started to cry. As I was having a bit of a bad day anyway I dismissed it as

me just being over emotional.

Then I come here this afternoon and see this thread..I could not believe it.

Nothing like that has ever happened to me before, its weird.

Anyway more importantly, Daddy you were a truly beautiful soul and you will be greatly missed.

I was reading an online interview with Cesar. It is recent ( Feb 08 this year).

And found this quote about Daddy:

Millan, who married Ilusion Wilson 15 years ago and is dad to Andre and Calvin, became a U.S. citizen last year. Junior, another pit bull pup, was brought into the pack and became a loyal companion for the arthritic Daddy, who retired as chief therapy dog but still sets the example for etiquette at feeding time for the whippersnappers.

“We spend a lot of time one-on-one now,” Millan says of Daddy. “He lost his hearing. So I’m his guide dog, and I know he would have done the same thing for me.”

It made me cry all over again.

Here is the link to the whole article if anyone is interested:

http://www.nj.com/insidejersey/index.ssf/2...eader_is_a.html

Edited by jess5

R,I.P. beautiful boy, you showed millions of viewers worldwide what a beautiful breed you are in the right hands.

Really strange that today I watched "It's me or the dog" & one of the dogs was a Pitty X. A beautiful natured dog, but because the owners didn't train her, or take her for walks, was a licker, escape artist & destructive.

Forgot to add, that at the question about this breed, they asked why were known as the "Nanny breed', I forget all the options, but they said the right one was because they were so tolerant with children.

Edited by mantis

link won't work for me either, i thought daddy actually belonged to a rapper, and he just stayed with ceasar when he was away?

i thought he was a lovely dog :(

Redman gave Daddy to Cesar when he was a pup cause he didn't have the time for him.

Cesar got Daddy when he was 10 yrs old.

So sad that he passed but the time had come. He was truely a great dog and admired by so many!

EFS

Edited by spoilt lab lives here

link won't work for me either, i thought daddy actually belonged to a rapper, and he just stayed with ceasar when he was away?

i thought he was a lovely dog :(

Redman gave Daddy to Cesar when he was a pup cause he didn't have the time for him.

Cesar got Daddy when he was 10 yrs old.

So sad that he passed but the time had come. He was truely a great dog and admired by so many!

EFS

Ah, no...

Many people don’t know that Daddy originally belonged to rapper Redman. When the pit bull was four months old, Redman didn’t feel he could care for it properly in his environment. He sought a trainer and, through a referral, found Cesar. Daddy has been with the Millan family ever since!

How very sad - he was such a wonderful ambassador for the breed. He's changed so many people's opinions about pitbulls.

I'm sure Cesar is beside himself right now to have lost his heart dog but probably very happy that he got to spend so much time with him. Junior definitely has some very very big paw prints to fill!

Run free Daddy. :(