Obedience Clubs/classes

Hey guys,

Some of you who have read my previous thread, know that I've not had any success training Shiro in the past, but it's time I put my foot down and do something about it.

I'm trying to enrol us into one of those obedience clubs so that Shiro will see me as a better pack leader. Now the problem is, does anyone know any dog obedience clubs around the Hurstville area?

Going by your last thread, I really think that doing a one on one consult with a reputable trainer/behaviourist is a better bet than joining an obedience club. Not sure if you are planning on doing both, but I'd definitely do a one on one consult first.

Going by your last thread, I really think that doing a one on one consult with a reputable trainer/behaviourist is a better bet than joining an obedience club. Not sure if you are planning on doing both, but I'd definitely do a one on one consult first.

Yes I definitely will be doing the one on one training first with a professional dog trainer, and if that doesn't work then I will take Shiro to an obedience club.

I think that would be the best option.

I've actually emailed a few professional trainers, but non of them seem to reply... what's the go with that?

I think it's time I used my mobile phone and talked to them on the phone. Thinking about taking Shiro to Camarna Kennels to see Luci and John for a private training session.

Edited by LostyJai