Old Dog Pictures

Danelady

I just posted in the other topic but will double up because I love "the girls" so much.

Fuchsia will be 13yrs old in 4 weeks time. Most Sharpei have an expiry of approx 8yrs and 10 yrs is so special that you get a certificate all the way from America. She is deaf and have moments of blindness and sleeps a lot but otherwise not too bad.

Fuchsia17Jan10.jpg

Fuchsia104Oct.jpg

Fuchsiasleeping.jpg

WetFuchsia-1.jpg

Daisy is only six months younger and last year had a mast cell tumour the size of an egg removed from her bum.

Daisy29Jan10.jpg

Daisy23Nov09.jpg

Feel free to use any photos

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMGP0357.jpg

Jessie, 11.5 years and 2 years after being diagnosed with Dilated Cardiomyopathy (bung heart) and given a prognosis of "6 months, 12 if she's lucky". Jessie astounded her vets and made it to 3 years She lived every day to the fullest. It's been 5 years now and I still miss her very much :laugh:

Just love looking at all the pictures of these "golden oldies" - you can see all their special personalities shining through in these photos.

Here is another one of my heart girl taken twelve months to the day before she went to Rainbow Bridge.

post-1064-1267101949_thumb.jpg

post-1064-1267101963_thumb.jpg

IMGP0357.jpg

Jessie, 11.5 years and 2 years after being diagnosed with Dilated Cardiomyopathy (bung heart) and given a prognosis of "6 months, 12 if she's lucky". Jessie astounded her vets and made it to 3 years She lived every day to the fullest. It's been 5 years now and I still miss her very much :thumbsup:

hahaha this is the best photo! What a happy girl :curtsey: