7pm Project

carrie

Bondi Vet guy was on. They talked about dog attacks. The female asked the question about whether she should be wary of her baby with other peoples dogs and she made a stupid remark along the lines of "it's not like their pit bulls or something" and the Bondi Vet guy actually said pit bulls are 7th on the list of dog attacks, but then went on to say the top three dogs likely to attack are cattle dogs, rotti's and german shepherds (I swear the latest poll I read listed jack russels and swf's as the most likely to bite?) but he went on to say the key is supervising children and keeping them away from dogs food and toys, so it wasn't too bad. Wasn't great though! Had some footage of pit bulls fighting.

Considering he was on a comedy news show and they are only wanting to mock the news I think he did a pretty good effort to get the message through...

Agreed. He told people to stick their fingers up the nose of dogs that are fighting ( :thumbsup: ) but other than that, I thought he did a great job.

He told people to stick their fingers up the nose of dogs that are fighting

He WHAT ??? :)

Well he isnt the one thats going to have to stitch up people hands when they get bitten.

Also theres no way in hell that Pitbulls are anywhere even close to the 7th most attacking breed.

Lols... actually on reflection, it's pretty terrible. Funny that our standards for 'good' for celebrity dog comment is:

"well, he didn't say set them on fire... so WIN!" :)

:rolleyes:

Edited by shel

He told people to stick their fingers up the nose of dogs that are fighting ( :) ) but other than that, I thought he did a great job.

Yep that comment was shocking :rolleyes: Putting your fingers that close to the bitey end when they are fighting is asking to be bitten!