Yougurt And Vegies

menacebear

Hey guys. Our dogs eat raw(mostly chicken carcass, lamb necks, pigs heads, fish, offal etc) I'm wanting to add some slops to their meal tomorrow. They are having lamb heart, lambs fry and a chicken we had in the freezer and to bulk it out a little and add some variety I was planning on making a slops out of vegies, eggs, yogurt and olive oil. Just wondering how much yougurt everyone gives their dogs? Our dogs range from 38kg to 8kg and everything in between :thumbsup: Also can they eat silverbeet? OH was growing some and we ate most but there is some left over i was planning on putting through the blender for the dogs. Can they have it?

Silverbeet is great, the best veggies are "green leafy" so silverbeet definitely qualifies!

I'd be going for 10% of their diet veggies, and 5% "extras", including yoghurt, eggs, sardines and supplements etc. It's hard to say an exact amount as every dog is different, some dogs do better with more veggies, some with less. My dogs have always done well with some veggies in their diet, and even better with a very small amount of grains.