Bronte's 1st Birthday

SmoothieGirl

Hi all

Well after a tumultous year with Bronte's health, between skin issues and a fractured growth plate, my obedience super star (yep promoted to Class 3 yesterday) turns one today.

Averaged over the year I think we have been to the vet nearly fortnightly. However she is a dream dog, with a beautiful temperament, a real keeness to work and loves me to bits, which is good given I love her to bits too.

Just a couple of photos from the last year.

Three days after coming home in April 09.

post-28499-1267305722_thumb.jpg

July, the goofy adolescent stage.

post-28499-1267305793_thumb.jpg

Uh oh, fractured growth plate in August, she was the perfect patient.

post-28499-1267305824_thumb.jpg

Looking like a real smoothie in November.

post-28499-1267305911_thumb.jpg

Discovering her inner sheep dog last weekend.

post-28499-1267306070_thumb.jpg

And finally...see next post....

Happy Birthday darling Bronte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::cry::):( :(

Hope to see you guys soon sometime! It's been a while! Shy celebrates her birthday in 4 days they are birthday buddies hehe :o

Can you make it to Kepala in March, we can have a join B'day party for the girls.

Happy Birthday Bronte!!

I think our girls said hello to one another at dog club yesterday. btw - I've got the Longhair Weimy. Congrats on your promotion to class 3 too.

Oh they did, hi there :rofl:

I hadn't seen the Longhairs before I started back at Werribee (been about a 12 year gap). They are so elegant, I'm quite a fan, but my yard isn't really big enough for the larger bouncier breeds.

Thanks for the well wishes too, I'm so pleased with her work yesterday, she was such a star.

Happy Birthday Bronte!

How's the scent detection going?

PP we haven't really done anything as yet. I was going to last week, but the wind was up a bit over my way and I decided it wasn't really suitable. Mind you we have also been herding and doing other training so she's been busy. Hopefully we can do some secnt work later this week.

Happy Birthday darling Bronte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :laugh::mad:):o:mad:whip:

Hope to see you guys soon sometime! It's been a while! Shy celebrates her birthday in 4 days they are birthday buddies hehe :rofl:

Can you make it to Kepala in March, we can have a join B'day party for the girls.

I should be able to buy Shy will have to stay on leash! :love:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRONTE!!!

Darcy is sending his doggy good wishes and he is looking forward to his 1st birthday tomorrow!! :laugh:

The year has just flown by! They are so little, and then suddenly they are all grown up!