Darcy's 1st Birthday

KAT1

Hi Everyone,

Today Darcy has turned one. I can't believe how quickly the year has flown by. It seems like only yesterday I was looking at him as a 1 week old. WOW! and he has grown so much (see photos below).

Thank you to all who have responded to my various questions over the past year. You have been a great comfort and support, particularly as Darcy is my first pet and I pretty much had no idea what I was doing.

Apart from our monthly vet visits :laugh: he has been delightful!

Not naughty, very obedient (most of the time) and a joy to have around. Here are some pics from our year together:

KAT

Darcy at 10 weeks old with his beloved Ducky

post-27768-1267393956_thumb.jpg

Darcy at the beach.

post-27768-1267393887_thumb.jpg

Darcy now with his beloved Ducky (the first Ducky had his beak chomped off, so thankfully I had bought two at the time and the second Ducky has so far been very much looked after!)

post-27768-1267393877_thumb.jpg

Darcy as a 1 year old.

post-27768-1267393899_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone. I think he is the most gorgeous boy I have ever known and I am always trying to snuggle and hug him, but he is not so much into hugs! :o Ah well, it doesn't stop me though. :cheer:

I just gave him a special birthday tummy rub which he enjoyed immensely :) and now he is surrounded with his fluffy toys and ready for bed! :birthday: