• Nutro
    • Great Barko
    • None of the above
  2. 2. More choices

• Ziwipeak
    • Coprice
    • Other
    • Uncle Albers

I feed Simba the Eagle Pack Anchovy holistic select.

Or any Eagle Pack dry food :rofl:

XXToughgirlXX

I am on Holistic Select Giant and large breed adult but will soon also be feeding Anchovy, Sardine and Salmon formula.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine have been eating Royal Canin but my GSD has decided its awful and would rather starve to death than eat it. I have tried mixing it with other lovely goodies but she will just lick that off and leave the dry.

I have a tub with 3/4 of a 15kg bag in it. It does have a weird smell to it and I am thinking that maybe it is a bit off? It was definately in date when I bought it. I got it because it was on special at Petbarn. They have eaten and devoured it before. It is stored the exact same way I store all my previous dry food.

I am thinking that maybe I might have to chuck it out and start again but the thought of throwing away a hundred dollars kills me!

Mine have been eating Royal Canin but my GSD has decided its awful and would rather starve to death than eat it. I have tried mixing it with other lovely goodies but she will just lick that off and leave the dry.

I have a tub with 3/4 of a 15kg bag in it. It does have a weird smell to it and I am thinking that maybe it is a bit off? It was definately in date when I bought it. I got it because it was on special at Petbarn. They have eaten and devoured it before. It is stored the exact same way I store all my previous dry food.

I am thinking that maybe I might have to chuck it out and start again but the thought of throwing away a hundred dollars kills me!

You can return it and get a full refund. I did that with a 15kg bag (half eaten) of RC food a couple of years ago. Good brands have a palatability warranty :laugh:

I'd take it back - the super premiums all have a money back guarantee and it sounds like theres something not right with it. They should let you exchange it, though they might have to wait until the next time the RC rep is visiting to ok it.

What is wrong with having grains in their diet? Can someone please explain to me? So instead of feeding Coprice, should I change it into something else? Thanks in advance.

Nicola

Edited by nicolatu

Definitely take it back to where you bought it from SarasMum - they will refund or replace! When mine were on RC I had exactly the same thing happen. I opened the bag and thought it smelled a bit weird, but ignored it to begin with - until the dogs decided enough was enough :laugh: . Only took a couple of feeds thank doG. It was a PITA for me as Im an hour away from the big smoke, but I had no questions, in fact the people I took it back to were so apologetic it was amazing. Even they had a smell of it and agreed it was off!

Rat

• 2 weeks later...

Advance and Super coat mixed...reason being..... Rosie came to me on Advance and I was already feeding Jake supercoat. Rosie though Jakes supercoat was nicer than her advance and Jake thought her advance was nicer than his supercoat. :)

Solution:- I mix them together for both dogs :shrug: 2 cups of advance to every 1/2 cup of supercoat or thereabouts. Works well for me and my dogs. :rofl:

Edited by joelle