Show Training - Durack

Asalei

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
That person you called has never even been to Durack when the training is on. :thumbsup:

No, that person has never been to Durack when training was on as it's quite a hike from her home but she is the secretary of the Sporting Terrier Club and is usually available to answer calls. And has also done her fair share of training elsewhere.

Also there are usually enough capable people to run the training with out others putting their noses in.

I don't know if you are aware that all mobile calls like this are charged to the receiver not the caller and they were asked not to forward calls during that period.

Also the call was in the middle of the night in the States.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I am aso wanting to know when show training will be starting again, I have a bitch (she isnt called that cause she is a girl ) that has decided it is fun to chase while in the ring.

Little cow is getting naughtier with age.

It was meant to start 2 weeks ago but because of the floods its been postponed. The grounds are very wet.

Even at last nights/todays show there are rings closed still.

They are hoping to get it started next week however are waiting for word from the CCCQ.

For anyone that lives on the northside and Durack is too far to go - the Caboolture Kennel Club also do show training held up at the Elimbah Sports Ground at Elimbah on a Wednesday night.

Starts at 7 pm till around 8 pm.

Feel free to PM me for details.

• 1 year later...