My Grandfather Is Missing

Darkrai

HELP!!! MY GRANDFATHER KENNETH POWELL WENT MISSING LAST NIGHT FROM WYONG AGED CARE..He is In his 80's short grey hair and may be wearing one slipper..If any one sites him can You Please Call Wyong police Entrance Police 43332999

The nursing home that he was at is close to the Rail way line and there is a chance he may have just got on the train, so If you think you may have seen him don't hesitate to call...

He was last sighted at the Nursing home at 8:15pm. I was out searching till 2am

_MG_4280.jpg

_MG_4273.jpg

This has been posted here and in Offtopic

Edited by Darkrai

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Baylord
HELP!!! MY GRANDFATHER KENNETH POWELL WENT MISSING LAST NIGHT FROM WYONG AGED CARE..He is In his 80's short grey hair and may be wearing one slipper..If any one sites him can You Please Call Wyong police Entrance Police 43332999

The nursing home that he was at is close to the Rail way line and there is a chance he may have just got on the train, so If you think you may have seen him don't hesitate to call...

He was last sighted at the Nursing home at 8:15pm. I was out searching till 2am

_MG_4280.jpg

_MG_4273.jpg

This has been posted here and in Offtopic

Dakrai -If you havent called the police you might want to ring a Creese Syred who is into SAR with his Bloodhounds his details are as follows.

Personal Information:

Address:

70 Ben Nevis Rd

Cran

Cranebrook NSW 2749

Phone: 02 47292235

Fax: 0422222329

Mobile: 0431hounds

I am sure he would help you if he can. But if the police have been called he probably wont be allowed to.

Goodluck in finding your grandfather.

Oh gosh ..... I can only imagine what a nightmare you would be going through right now. I so hope he is found safe and well.

I don't know what procedures are taken by the authorities to locate missing people in these circumstances, but I wonder if search dogs would be of some help?

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

As mentioned in the offtopic one, there has only been 1 sighting of him at tuggerah station and that was this morning.

Thanks Baylord, prob could have used that numberlast night lol, they brought in sniffer GSD's :dancingelephant: Think police need to bring in real sniffer dogs!!

for those of the area, it the Nursing home that backs onto Wyong River...

Mum and my sister are canvasing the area with flyers at Tuggerah.