Luki - Parvo Survivor

Just read from start to finish... you're an :) K9! It was like watching a flower bloom before my eyes! :( Thankyou so much for sharing your story and pics of your fur(and real)babies! You have such a gorgeous family! So fun to see them all getting along :cry:

Hope the shuffling has slowed down... with two cattles, a kelpie, two keeshonds and an aggressive dachshund, my shuffling has only just begun! You give me hope to not just :rofl:

Glad things are going well for you and lucky Luki!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha! Check out Luki asking his big mate to come play... and the big puppy is looking like a good game of zoomies is about to start... *grin*

It's also lovely to see Jack smooching his little heart girl Jasmine on the couch...

T.

Hahaha! Check out Luki asking his big mate to come play... and the big puppy is looking like a good game of zoomies is about to start... *grin*

It's also lovely to see Jack smooching his little heart girl Jasmine on the couch...

T.

It surprised me that my lot were so accepting of Luki. I love watching them (the bigger dogs) watching Luki as he chews his toys and gets up to his puppy antics.... :( and then they join in and its on for young and old.

And yes little Jack and Jaz are very close. Theyre the best of mates. :)

From a fellow Parvo person, fantastic story! well done, lovely to see him so well and happy, only just read this story now as I dont come in to rescue often. He looks so happy! (Hef, my parvo boy says HI FIVE!!)

From a fellow Parvo person, fantastic story! well done, lovely to see him so well and happy, only just read this story now as I dont come in to rescue often. He looks so happy! (Hef, my parvo boy says HI FIVE!!)

And Luki says Hi-5 back. :rofl:

Oh and I meant to mention in my above post (with pics) the blk and white husky girl pictured with Luki is also a parvo survivor.

4769953537_02e2e4f28d.jpg

Take a Look at Luki. I took this last night, as I busted him using Gypsy's butt as a pillow. :rofl:

4769953527_067bfbbd93.jpg

And look at him here. Taken earlier in the night. Gives a good idea of how big he has grown as he sleeps on Baileys little lounge.

He IS a bed hog, I can vouch for that. Legs he loves to use as pillows and she sprawls out like a star-fish. :laugh:

He is a very touchy/affectionate dog. :hug:

Geez a few months ago he was smaller than Bailey. Look at him compared to back then....

Just as I am typing this Luki has moved from the kitchen floor into the lounge room and onto the lounge next to Jack. Luckily my camera is here so I grabbed a couple pics. See what I mean, this bugger is a smoocher and loves being close to ppl or other dogs.

:rofl: this was Luki and Bailey just a few mths ago. Theyre both growing up so fast!!!

4770654966_6027e1155f.jpg

And taken just now as Luki plants himself on the lounge beside Jack :laugh:

4770036575_cfb7856fdd.jpg

4770036579_255ef8f3ef.jpg

Oh man!!! I always get the warm fuzzies when I see your boys with the fosters...

You and your whole family have that special something - that's for sure!!

T.

Your an inspiration K9 :dropjaw:

• 4 weeks later...

Luki had his desexing done today. :o

All went well. It was a straightforward op (for once :rofl: ) and he was bright eyed and bushy tailed when I picked him up. The vet says to me "You know, just after I knocked him out, he done the biggest turd I've seen". Gee we laughed.

I said "I bet he stunk out the operating room then", he replies "Yeah, and there was shit everywhere". :laugh:

Typical of Luki, he's a bit of a clown and makes us laugh even when he doesn't mean to.

The vets a good bloke and very DTE.

Luki is a little quieter than usual and is resting in the bedroom somewhere. He did however have a hearty appetite and ate a good size chicken frame tonight for dinner. (No wonder, he pooped out the contents of his gut on the operating table :rofl: ) Sorry but it was so funny the way Ross came out with it.

Anyways all went good and I imagine he'll be back to his old self in no time. They (vet and wife) couldn't believe how lovely he has turned out, they haven't seen him for a few mths and he was tiny when they saw him last. He goes back in ten days for his stitches out.

Luki had his desexing done today. :rofl:

All went well. It was a straightforward op (for once :laugh: ) and he was bright eyed and bushy tailed when I picked him up. The vet says to me "You know, just after I knocked him out, he done the biggest turd I've seen". Gee we laughed.

I said "I bet he stunk out the operating room then", he replies "Yeah, and there was shit everywhere". :laugh:

Typical of Luki, he's a bit of a clown and makes us laugh even when he doesn't mean to.

Luki is a little quieter than usual and is resting in the bedroom somewhere. He did however have a hearty appetite and ate a good size chicken frame tonight for dinner. (No wonder, he pooped out the contents of his gut on the operating table :laugh: ) Sorry but it was so funny the way Ross came out with it.

Anyways all went good and I imagine he'll be back to his old self in no time. They (vet and wife) couldn't believe how lovely he has turned out, they haven't seen him for a few mths and he was tiny when they saw him last. He goes back in ten days for his stitches out.

Pictures PLEASEEEEEEE!!!

Luki had his desexing done today. :cry:

All went well. It was a straightforward op (for once :cry: ) and he was bright eyed and bushy tailed when I picked him up. The vet says to me "You know, just after I knocked him out, he done the biggest turd I've seen". Gee we laughed.

Luki is a little quieter than usual and is resting in the bedroom somewhere. He did however have a hearty appetite and ate a good size chicken frame tonight for dinner. (No wonder, he pooped out the contents of his gut on the operating table :cry: ) Sorry but it was so funny the way Ross came out with it.

Pictures PLEASEEEEEEE!!!

I just went an took a couple, sorry couldnt get more, I have to clear room on my memory card

4845189997_2005bf5dc6.jpg

4845190009_20e79c56cf.jpg

Playing fetch the rubber duck with Blacky :)

4845190013_32aba1548f.jpg

His desexing wound

another reason bp should vaccinate when they arrive like hp does, feel sorry, as he was penned with other pup s by the look of it, so they would have been at risk aswell :thumbsup:

good luck, hope he makes it :)

they do actually vaccinate under 2's but they can have it before they come in or the vaccine doesnt take effect quick enough....

Luki's colouring is almost exactly the same as my Lab girl Trouble... he's a handsome bugger, isn't he?

T.

Yeah he has got me stumped. I found a pic a few weeks ago on GT of a German husky (must be the name they call a husky x shep blend these days :thumbsup: ) and the pic was so much like Luki. I will upload it. But I thought possibly lab x too???

Here it is:

4848592683_92c2f35e8e_o.jpg

Edited by k9angel