Cityvets Hillcrest - Southside Of Brisbane

kingy

hay all

its about time i pulled my finger out and desexed my little man..

cityvets in hillcrest seem to be really good priced and seem ok over the phone..

has anyone else had good or bad things to say about them ??? i dont wanna be sending my dog to a hacker :cry:

let me know your thoughts :thumbsup:

Edited by kingy

I go to Cityvet in Waterford, both clinics are owned by the same person, Alan Cornick. Alan is my vet and an excellent vet and surgeon, not just my opinion, but the opinion of others too. I have had bitches desexed, lumps removed etc, and the scar is almost non existant.

He is also a lovely caring man.

hay all

cityvets in hillcrest seem to be really good priced and seem ok over the phone..

has anyone else had good or bad things to say about them ??? i dont wanna be sending my dog to a hacker :cry:

let me know your thoughts :thumbsup:

I stopped taking my dogs there due to never being able to see the same vet and also a very serious mis diagnosis. The vet we weren't happy with was very young and obviously inexperienced. She diagnosed brembo as having severe hip displasia. She was also very dismissive towards my partner and I when we were trying to discuss future treatment options. I ended up getting a second opinion and brembo has been cleared of hip displasia and the second vet said they were the most poorly taken xrays he had ever seen. I now see Nigel or David at Logan villiage veterinary clinic and highly recommend them. They are also cheaper than city vet hillcrest.

I stopped taking my dogs there due to never being able to see the same vet and also a very serious mis diagnosis. The vet we weren't happy with was very young and obviously inexperienced. She diagnosed brembo as having severe hip displasia. She was also very dismissive towards my partner and I when we were trying to discuss future treatment options. I ended up getting a second opinion and brembo has been cleared of hip displasia and the second vet said they were the most poorly taken xrays he had ever seen. I now see Nigel or David at Logan villiage veterinary clinic and highly recommend them. They are also cheaper than city vet hillcrest.

I agree with RL here, its always a different vet n the last time we went, she didnt even know what breed my dogs are?! We stopped going there n went to The Blooming Vet in Greenbank SC instead. Vets are awwesome n seems to be more aware n knowledgable. JMHO.. :laugh:

hay all

has anyone else had good or bad things to say about them ??? i dont wanna be sending my dog to a hacker :)

let me know your thoughts :laugh:

No way,look around,can't write my thoughts here! :rofl: Be most convenient for me 5 minutes drive.Way too costly and many other vets don't rob you like they do.

Try Mooney street(Authur)Woodridge 3290.4888,ring around all their prices are different.

ahhh ok ... they are the best priced vets so far i can find... very where else want to charge around the 220 mark but cityvets charge 185 ... pretty short on the dosh right now..

• 1 month later...

The vet you are referring to at Cityvet is no longer working there and David from Logan Village started at Cityvet 6th April, 2010. Both Alan and David are very good vets and care greatly about all the animals that they treat.

For over 20 years I have been going to to Beenleigh Vet Hospital (in Beenleigh!). For most of that time I have been seeing the same vet - Dr Renate Atkins. She is a funny german woman who ADORES animals and speaks harshly to you if she thinks you aren't doing the right thing by your pet (one of mine once had fleas - eegads!). She is also a homeopathic vet which has worked well for some of my fur kids over the years. I think they do discounted desexing every Tues or Wed. Their number is 3287 2599.