Litters Due In May 2010

gapvic

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, sorry guys i haven't been in to put up photos! The little cuties are now 4 weeks so i thought i'd show you guys what they look like now! ;)

Groupwebsite.jpg

First day outside.....Hmmmmm what is this all about! Mind you it was so cold they only stayed out for about 5 min!

They ran back inside! :thumbsup:

Starwebsite.jpg

Star....

Sophie.jpg

Sophie....

Scribblewebsite.jpg

Scribble....

Steelwebsite.jpg

Steel....

Strykerwebsite.jpg

Stryker....

Striderwebsite.jpg

Strider....

I am very happy with them so i hope you like there pics too! :D

Well thought I would update with a few individual pics. I wont put up the whole 20, takes too long :o but for those who want to see them all my website is www.valgerdbullmastiffs.com

Kalais' are 4 weeks and 4 days and Kijanas are 4 weeks today.

Kalais' first

post-4991-1276590642_thumb.jpg

post-4991-1276590653_thumb.jpg

post-4991-1276590661_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kaffy Magee

The one little tri male is mismarked on his face, but I will probably end up keeping him just as a pet.

And I'm a little surprised nobody has shown interest in the blenheim male, because to me, he is the pick of the litter.

Hi everyone, here is some pics I took yesterday, my pups are 7 weeks old today. The first pic (light blue collar ) is of Jasper, the little boy I am keeping from the litter.

Most of them (still need to fnd homes for 2 little boys ) will be going off to their forever homes at the end of next week. I have really come to love them dearly & they will always be a part of me, & I know I am going to cry like a baby when they go, but I have found lovely homes for them, & I will most certainly won't miss all the poo & wee. :D

103-1.jpg

Here is a pic of Bella, who will be living her life on a 500 acre cattle farm, with a family of 5 children.

070-2.jpg

Here is Kenny who is also going to be living on a farm with a lovely couple.

004-1.jpg

Here is Nellie, who is going to a lovely lady.

113.jpg

Here is a little boy still looking for a home.

106.jpg

058-1.jpg

129-1.jpg

128.jpg

:cheer: Thank you all very much for the compliments on the pups. They are becoming little monsters now with teeth! :laugh:

I will be taking 6 week pics this weekend and will post some. they are such time wasters! i never seem to get anything done anymore...lol

Everytime i go to feed it seems as if an hour or so just flies by! :laugh:

LOVE the photos of all the new babies grown up! Kaffy.....how do you do it with 20 puppies! :laugh:

Rosered I like your little mismarked boy :cheer:

My Sophie is also a clown face.... I think she is beautiful

ETA: if you want to see pics week to week I have them on my website...

Edited by Kanati Whippets

• 3 months later...