Litters Due In May 2010

gapvic

Well we have confirmation of pregnancy with Kalais :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Vet wasnt going to give me a number as as we all know its not definite. I told him I understood that but just wanted a rough figure. He said he could definitely see 5 but thought he could see 7 and wasnt prepared to go any higher. SO yay, we have babies!!!!! :laugh::eek::eek:

Kijana is booked in for next Wednesday(not this one coming). I told him Im pretty sure she is definitely pregnant as she is more obvious than Kalais, even though she is only 3 weeks. He said "well we all know you shouldnt be able to tell this early, so she's probably tricking" We'll see, I look forward to proving him wrong,lol. I know my bitch, and they all do have phantoms every season but this is different. Maybe its more obvious becasue she is a finer bitch than her sister, I dont know. Will keep you all updated.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: Congratulations Derharv!! When is the due date approx?

Good luck for Monday Kaffy Magee!! I know what you mean about the suspense, it was such a relief when I got confirmation.

Great piccies Ravensmyst00 :laugh: How many weeks is she? It's so much easier to see the changes on a short haired breed. A little bit harder to see on my longer haired bitch until I roll her over & see how huge her belly & nipples are getting.

I still keep meaning to get piccies, but my camera is in my hubby's car & I keep forgettting to take it out. Will have to remember today when he gets home from work

The days seem to be flying now, only another 3 weeks approx till whelping time. :laugh:

Rumour is just on 6 weeks today - she was 5 and 4 days when I took those photos.

Well we have confirmation of pregnancy with Kalais :(:party::party:

Vet wasnt going to give me a number as as we all know its not definite. I told him I understood that but just wanted a rough figure. He said he could definitely see 5 but thought he could see 7 and wasnt prepared to go any higher. SO yay, we have babies!!!!! :party::party::party:

Kijana is booked in for next Wednesday(not this one coming). I told him Im pretty sure she is definitely pregnant as she is more obvious than Kalais, even though she is only 3 weeks. He said "well we all know you shouldnt be able to tell this early, so she's probably tricking" We'll see, I look forward to proving him wrong,lol. I know my bitch, and they all do have phantoms every season but this is different. Maybe its more obvious becasue she is a finer bitch than her sister, I dont know. Will keep you all updated.

Congratulations Kaffy Magee :(

Good luck with Kijana for Wednesday week, I hope she proves the vet wrong. :laugh:

Edited by Baileys mum

:( Congratulations Derharv!! When is the due date approx?

Good luck for Monday Kaffy Magee!! I know what you mean about the suspense, it was such a relief when I got confirmation.

Great piccies Ravensmyst00 :( How many weeks is she? It's so much easier to see the changes on a short haired breed. A little bit harder to see on my longer haired bitch until I roll her over & see how huge her belly & nipples are getting.

I still keep meaning to get piccies, but my camera is in my hubby's car & I keep forgettting to take it out. Will have to remember today when he gets home from work

The days seem to be flying now, only another 3 weeks approx till whelping time. :party:

Rumour is just on 6 weeks today - she was 5 and 4 days when I took those photos.

Oh wow , so our girls could be whelping round about the same time, Brandy is exactly 6 weeks from her last mating today. :party:

Darkrai, are you game to let us know the breed yet so that I can update the list on the first page? :rofl:
well atm it looks like she is preggers...

nope...!! need some excitement of mystery!!!

:laugh::thumbsup::thumbsup::rofl:

Will let know breed after i get an ultrasound, but starting to show the signs.... *sigh* lol

Kayo's getting broader across the back and milk tracks are just starting to get bigger although I'm still not sure. She's a mystery.

I had another closer look at her tonight... I have no doubt there's babies in there.

Greyhound babies on their way to us. Vet thinks between 6 and 8 (her guess is 7) but she has been very wrong before (last time told me there were 5 and ended up being 10!!). I'm hoping for six - that would be just perfect :-).

Kanati, I love whippet babies! Please make sure you post lots of photos.