Litters Due In May 2010

gapvic

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, :laugh:

Brandy & the pups are both doing well today, Brandy is just a perfect Mum, so devoted & is so far doing everthing right. :(

I think due to how large the litter was,that was the reason they came a little earlier,their just was no more room left in her little body.

I wish all of you a safe whelping with lots of healthy pups. ;)

Nicole

Yay, Rumour, 9 babies!!! And 7 boys too, please send me some boy puppy dust......cant wait for photos!!! Congratulations!!!

Why do I have a feeling your girls will go the opposite to what I have. LOL I hope you do get a couple good boys to choose from.

Well being this particular bitch who wants to do what SHE wants....she decided to whelp April 30th. In three hours, we ended up with four girls and a brother.

One is coming here, another going to Spain and the brother is earmarked for a lovely family that have been waiting for four years for one of my pups!

Am looking forward to my 'aussie' born litter. (not confirmed)

post-2225-1272672492_thumb.jpg

Well being this particular bitch who wants to do what SHE wants....she decided to whelp April 30th. In three hours, we ended up with four girls and a brother.

One is coming here, another going to Spain and the brother is earmarked for a lovely family that have been waiting for four years for one of my pups!

Am looking forward to my 'aussie' born litter. (not confirmed)

Aaaaawwww very cute curled up around them. :laugh::cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Well Ive just got back from 3 days away and Oh My God the girls have gotten soooo big in just those three days. Both are big fattys but omg Kijana is HUGE. I wouldnt be surprised if she popped out 25 of the little suckers. I can not get over the size of her and she is only 6 weeks along. Kalais is also rather big at 7 weeks and Im guessing between 7 and 10 for her. I dont know, maybe ive forgotten how big they get but I cant remember Keisha being this big and she had 8.

Ok, don't know what I was thinking, but my girl is actually due on the 7th (not the 10th). I think I somehow just got a particular day or date stuck in my head, and that was it lol

Kanati, how is your whippet girl going? Just checked the list and she was due yesterday? Hope all is well.

Congratulations everyone on all the impending babies! :)

I'll let you all know how many miss fatty has :laugh: hopefully only a few!

She should be popping soon.... :(

everybody remember to put up all the cute puppy pics once they are on the ground!

Hi Larissa

Mum is fine and i don't think she can get any fatter! :laugh:

Her actual 1st due date is on the 6th of this month not the third so please don't worry! :)

sorry i hadn't actually given you a date! :wave:

ETA: sorry.....I hadn't thought to look at the first page to see if you had put her and a date up! :laugh:

Kanati, how is your whippet girl going? Just checked the list and she was due yesterday? Hope all is well.
Congratulations everyone on all the impending babies! :)

I'll let you all know how many miss fatty has :( hopefully only a few!

She should be popping soon.... :)

everybody remember to put up all the cute puppy pics once they are on the ground!

Edited by Kanati Whippets