Litters Due In May 2010

gapvic

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 now!

1st boy is a dark red fawn parti, 2nd boy is a stunning blue fawn with white trim and 1st girl is a white and red fawn parti!

they are soooooooooo cute!!!

ETA: right puppy colour after she dried! :rofl:

Edited by Kanati Whippets

Well I really have to get some sleep, but look forward to checking up on the status of your litter tomorrow :rofl:

thank you! I will post everything here so you can see what the final tally of little lovelies is! I'll even try to get a photo or two up for everyone! :rofl:

we had 6 boys and 4 girls born today!! All black and all Standard poodles :(

But we also had 1 little girl was born still born, So that brings us down to 6 boys and 3 girls :(

R.I.P little one :(

I'll put some pics up for everyone tomorrow, when the computer is moving faster :) but must warn they are black... Black and Black, Oh and did i forget to mention the black one too :D

:( Congratulations Darkrai, :) :D :(:cheer: can't wait to see piccies.

RIP to the little girl that didn't make it. :cry::(

All my pups are the same colour too, black & tan (which will turn into blue & tan ) makes it a little harder for id'ing them too. :laugh:

Ok....all done and only 6.

I am so tired! :(

4 boys: blue fawn /white trim, red fawn/white parti, brindle /white trim and blue brindle /white points.

2 girls: white/ red fawn parti and a blue brindle white points.

everyone is looking good and eating well. mum is very happy and also eating good!

sorry but as it is so late now i will post pics tomorrow. :)

Edited by Kanati Whippets

Ok....all done and only 6.

I am so tired! :D

4 boys: blue fawn /white trim, red fawn/white parti, brindle /white trim and blue brindle /white points.

2 girls: white/ red fawn parti and a blue brindle white points.

everyone is looking good and eating well. mum is very happy and also eating good!

sorry but as it is so late now i will post pics tomorrow. :laugh:

Congratulations Ness! Mum has done an awesome job again. :( I know how much you've been looking forward these guys (really I do! :cheer: )

:) Enjoy them!!!

Can't wait to see some photos once you've had some sleep!!!

Cuddles and smooches for mum and babies...and a few extras from me for all the little boys...yaaaaay! :(:(

w2s

here are some pics of the wriggling squeaking grunting grubs!!! :(

IMG_7041.jpg

IMG_7049.jpg

Little girl in my hand

IMG_7045.jpg

Little Boy mums hands

So jealousof the peoplewith colour litters :)

CONGRATS TO THOSE THAT HAVE HAD THEIR LITTERS ALREADY!!!

Congrats Darkrai ... I think my favourite is the black one :D But wow, I can see why people sometimes need whelping ID collars. My lot are easier coz I can identify them by their markings

And congrats Kanati, sounds like a gorgeous litter :( I actually thought your girl might have had more, she looked like she was gonna have eight at least :)