Ellz' ...what Not To Wear!

ellz

I know a lot of people are having fun bagging the people who are making the biggest fashion mistakes (like no underwear) and it's comical to laugh at the photos, but it's really not kind. Personally, I would love to take those ladies shopping because I know I would be able to make them look STUNNING in the show ring! All it takes is a little kindness and attention, and they too can look like a million!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a lot of people are having fun bagging the people who are making the biggest fashion mistakes (like no underwear) and it's comical to laugh at the photos, but it's really not kind. Personally, I would love to take those ladies shopping because I know I would be able to make them look STUNNING in the show ring! All it takes is a little kindness and attention, and they too can look like a million!

Oh MM I WISH you were over here. I could seriously use help in working out show outfits. Being 'larger' doesn't help as I have so little choice.

It's more than a mistake. My uncle would have a heart attack if a woman bend over with no underwear on. His wife got palpatations when a young man stepped one leg onto a box and his testicle dangled out the inside part of his shorts. ugh. Yeah they are "conservative" :laugh:

Oh MM I WISH you were over here. I could seriously use help in working out show outfits. Being 'larger' doesn't help as I have so little choice.

I would be happy to come over anytime to help with shopping/show fashion ideas. Just because a person is larger doesn't mean there aren't wonderful options/choices. :o

Like many I have lots of "old" photo's but won't be posting them ... LOL ... the hair, the outfits .. everything....

I have to say though - what was good about "the old days" was that shows were far more casual and relaxing

and dare I say it "more about the dog" ....