Some Fun?

Leithy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have just noticed from reading postings, that alot of you are members of the 'caring' profession (i.e. nurses, allied health)...wonder if the sensitivity and compassion needed to carry out these professions makes you more in tune with animals..or perhaps having to deal with people so closely makes you move towards animals? I'm not in this field..but just thought I'd raise it....

Chloe - Hedge Fund Manager

Hedge Fund Manager??? :)

Jasmine: Professional athlete, or sexy blond girlfriend of a professional athlete.

Arwen: Russian Princess (see above :mad )

Rose: Girls' school headmistress or Dowager Duchess

Me: boring!

Edited by Diva

I work at Bunnings

Cooper would be an explorer, we always say we should have named him Cook after Captain Cook, he is the leader of the pack on our walks and always makes sure he has explored every inch of where ever we go. By night he could be a pool or card shark, he is one cool cat :)

Lacy would be kind of a Paris Hilton type, she loves herself and thinks everyone else should love her too, other dogs and humans alike, we call her the princess and it suits her so well!!

Tullys is kind of a sporty spice type of dog, I think in a human profession she would be an elite athelete, involving balls of course.

And the bub of the group Bronson, well he would probly be a dole bludger that never is far from his mumma side and if he went to do any type of job it would be something involving food, maybe a food critique (sp) or a taste tester that eats every last morsel :mad

Great idea for a thread, Im loving it!!

Chloe - Hedge Fund Manager

Hedge Fund Manager??? :)

She's attractive, blonde, well presented, likes to exploit weakness for personal gain, confident with high risk if the payoff is suitable etc.

Edited to mention, also ruthless!!

Edited by SkySoaringMagpie

Darcy: Village idiot/bouncer wannabe

Howard: Playboy/model/assistant village idiot.

Poor Howard, I think his true calling is a concierge at a swank Russian hotel. We all know he lives to serve the lovely Russian ladies.

I was thinking of a professional greeter/smooger.. He's definitely Mr Congeniality.

But yes, something involving beautiful leggy ladies. Russian and otherwise - modelling agent to supermodels ??

I teach gymnastics and I believe that Froggy and I are so very close in nature. I was just drawn to her when I first saw her turns out she loves to do crazy things, jumping is just the best thing in the world to her (hence the name, Froggy). She is very agile and loves to be on anything high. I think she would be a stunt woman if she could had her way.

Stimpy would be a youth worker, she is very fun but can stop at the drop of a hat to sit there and listen to anything you have to say and she always makes you feel like things really aren't that bad.

And Chevy would be the biggest meat head in a football team, it doesn't matter who is in the way if he is trying to get his ball somewhere NOTHING will stop him.

Just outta pure curiosity and to hopefully make a fun thread:

What is your career path/what do you do for a living?

And if your dogs were human, what profession would they be?

Eg.

I'm a registered nurse,

Gypsy would be a exterminator service or judge of a food contest.

And Meg would be a professional singer or on a chat show.

Enjoy :mad

My boy would be a male Hooker :flame:

I'm a Project Director

If we are talking about the dog world she would be in Public Relations no doubt about it...if we are converting them to the human world...hmmm tricky, maybe a Private Detective, she's friendly, but also suspicious of new people and has a high propensity to stranger danger.

Either way she would enjoy her job and be a hard worker.

Edited by SmoothieGirl