Yuki

altheau

I need to practice some portrait shots, so I forced Yuki to strike a pose for me. Here are my favs, I have not edited them at all as I would like to work on getting a reasonable result out of my camera, then when I can get reasonable shots out of the camera hopefully I won't need to edit them much ;p

IMG_8634.JPG

IMG_8641.JPG

IMG_8645.JPG

Ok so I cropped the last one, just experimenting.

If anyone had the time for a C&C that would be fab, if not no problem =]

shots where taken with 50mm lens =]

Thanks guys, sorry for the sluggish reply, been away for work.

I agree totally Helen, and I was pretty annoyed that I clipped her ear off when I took the photo, must have been one of the times I got the wobbles and lost her ear out of the viewfinder when I clicked the button. ;)

Thanks Bec, Yuki is gorgeous, and a darn big sook to. I am lucky that she is generally happy to have some photos done, but only after she has tried to tip me over a few times in her attempts to lick my face, she likes to try and take advantage of the fact that I am down on the gound and in easy reach ;p

Good point about the collar, with it being orange it probably clashes with her brindle colour a bit, I want to try some more tonight so will see how we go. =]

• 1 month later...

I took some of my favorite photos of Yuki today

IMG_2413.JPG

And this one, to think that when we got her almost a year ago she could not stand to even be near other dogs

IMG_2420.JPG

I just wish I had got a photo of her later in the day when she collapsed against my sisters dog (the BC in the photos) and looked up at her and let her gently lick her face. She shut her eyes and just enjoyed it. =] :laugh:

She was such a champion today, not a problem, meet lots of dogs and took it all in her stride, mind you she is in bed now, and has been for the last 3 hours, fast asleep :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

These photos are from Yuki's Birthday swim in Jindy

IMG_2561.JPG

I'm watching you water

IMG_2873.JPG

That's it!

IMG_2852.JPG

IMG_2856.JPG

That's better

IMG_2836.JPG

Oh my god, My ball it's floating

IMG_2889.JPG

Lord knows why she suddenly got scared of her ball, but we had to give her alot of encouragement before she overcome her fear and went out and got it lol