Pit Bulls On 7pm Project

WildatHeart

soory about tyeping. am juust recooverring from major brainn operation.

Have onne eye and litle memry.

I amm not an idiott thoug and belong to OzCoillieRescue. IK am also a retred vet nurse.

I watcched RSPCA toonight and I am so upsat with the dogg that was fond in the park. I woould havw taken him and givrn him all my time to socialyse him.

Agan, pleease excusr my spelling. the op hass left me confuced but docs hav asured i will retun to normel.

I wuld have takn that poor boy.

O bugga. now wat do I do to postt this? Iwill fiddlle an work it out. m :wave:

Edit: found 'add reply'

Edited by Bonniebank

I amm not an idiott thoug and belong to OzCoillieRescue. IK am also a retred vet nurse.

I watcched RSPCA toonight and I am so upsat with the dogg that was fond in the park. I woould havw taken him and givrn him all my time to socialyse him.

Agan, pleease excusr my spelling. the op hass left me confuced but docs hav asured i will retun to normel.

O bugga. now wat do I do to postt this? Iwill fiddlle an work it out. m :thumbsup:

And the edit button, it seems!

Sorry to hear about the majoy surgery... but it seems to have gone well and great that everything will be back to normal!

I like to watch RSPCA animal rescue but there was some dodgey new AFL show on instead :wave:

O bugga. now wat do I do to postt this? Iwill fiddlle an work it out. m :thumbsup:

Good for you. Hope you are on the mend, and back to your usual 120% very soon. We know you aren't an idiot!! :wave: