Can Any Help With This Breed

jess live die

ill let hin know all your replys i told him he was an idoit to out of the paper but he just dnt listen.

shes a pretty girl i agree there

I hope he didn't pay a premium for her based on her being advertised as "purebred". Did he say what breed she's supposed to be?

no i dont think he paid what most prue bred staffords go for, he said they were meant to be prue bred stafford i must ask him if he saw the pranets of the puppy when he got her he did said as she was comming out of her puppy stage he noticed that shes wasnt a prue bred and was ver mad they lied about it

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HI

I have an ancient staffy cattle first cross that looks a lot like her , but we did know he was of mixed parentage to start with , some of the BYB dont secure their bitch very well so could be anything in there but kelpie cattle mix with a staff looks a good possibility

How old is she ? is she over a year old ? we could all be wrong if she is still under 6 months your friend might have one big baby

Neither of the parents was purebred.

She could be anything. It's not important. the only way of knowing would be to see the mating which produced the pups, and I still don't think you could tell. I think she is about 3 generations off purebred.

She's an Australian Suburban Dog.

treat her nicely and train her well and she will be a joy forever :laugh:

She could be anything. It's not important. the only way of knowing would be to see the mating which produced the pups, and I still don't think you could tell. I think she is about 3 generations off purebred.

treat her nicely and train her well and she will be a joy forever :laugh:

he will live her forever thats his little princess even his own kids dont get that love that she dose lol

Schmoo's boss:

shes 18 month old

treat her nicely and train her well and she will be a joy forever :)

Jed I like that.

Its always fascinated me that they call moggys Domestic Short Hair or Domestic Long Hair. When I got my first cat and the vet clinic wrote this on her vaccination card, I thought they were mad. She really doesn't need a fancy pants name, she's just a grey and white tooty pat, but very well loved of course.

Edited by SmoothieGirl

Wonderful advice :laugh:

Jed I like that.

Its always fascinated me that they call moggys Domestic Short Hair or Domestic Long Hair. When I got my first cat and the vet clinic wrote this on her vaccination card, I thought they were mad. She really doesn't need a fancy pants name, she's just a grey and white tooty pat, but very well loved of course.

Thanks. Years ago, when people asked "what is it", we'd name them!! We had some rippers - I remember the Long Terrier, the Black and White Retrieving Terrier, the Staffordshire Houndlet - blah blah. Of course, the people who owned the dog were no further ahead, but at least it was called SOMETHING!!

what a lovely girl ... i'm no expert but her face, ears and feet remind me of my old boy Zac .. he is a bully x border collie..

SBT123 .. my boy is higher than my knee but lower than my husband's knee .. so does that make him a staffy x or a mastiff x ? :)

I was thinking Mastiff x because of the brindle coat?

Too small for a Mastiff X, if she is about the same size as a Staffy, the brindle could come from the Staffy side.

Edited to add, maybe a Staffy X Bull Terrier because of the slightly elongated head, beautiful girl for sure.

Edited by mantis

as she was comming out of her puppy stage he noticed that shes wasnt a prue bred and was ver mad they lied about it

why would he be mad at them? He bought an unpapered dog out of the paper, he should be mad at himself. I dont understand people who want a certain breed, get ripped off by BYBers and then get upset afterwards. If he went to a registered SBT breeder he would have gotten what he wanted.

It's a cross of a cross. Closest is a bull breed type, I dont see any mastiff in there at all

what a lovely girl ... i'm no expert but her face, ears and feet remind me of my old boy Zac .. he is a bully x border collie..

SBT123 .. my boy is higher than my knee but lower than my husband's knee .. so does that make him a staffy x or a mastiff x ? :)

The obvious choice would be a "staffy" cross "mastiff" :cheer:

ill let hin know all your replys i told him he was an idoit to out of the paper but he just dnt listen.

shes a pretty girl i agree there

I hope he didn't pay a premium for her based on her being advertised as "purebred". Did he say what breed she's supposed to be?

no i dont think he paid what most prue bred staffords go for, he said they were meant to be prue bred stafford i must ask him if he saw the pranets of the puppy when he got her he did said as she was comming out of her puppy stage he noticed that shes wasnt a prue bred and was ver mad they lied about it

I'd hope he did not pay more than $100 or so!

At first glance at her photo I thought "ENGLISH Bull Terrier X STAFFORDSHIRE Bull Terrier" Mix in undisclosed portions.

True she's a nice looking dog, hope he's desexed her though!