April Photo Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had this gorgeous Iris pop up around the side of the house no one ever sees so I thought I should take its picture. As usual Sir Bargearse (Puck) had to stick his big head in the way.

4564531966_05de2e76b3.jpg

4563903783_b959248b97.jpg

Watcha doin' mum?

4564536110_9fb341eb94.jpg

and before anyone comments on Pucks awful collar, he loves that collar, if he hasn't got it on he's not happy so for now I keep it on him.

I took this yesterday at a friends place through her lounge room window, just with my little 50mm and I didn't crop this one.

I had a better version of this that I'd put through DPP but flickr said the file was over 20mb even though when I looked it said 5.something. anyway here's the wishy washy version.

4565790849_51e24afea6.jpg

Can someone let me know if I'm on the right track with my pics, cause i honestly have no idea and am anxious to be learning more. All of these challenges are really helpful. I will definately be using them once I get my new camera.

So a big thank you to Ash for helping a complete beginner and to everyone else for inspiring me with their beautiful photos.

Can someone let me know if I'm on the right track with my pics, cause i honestly have no idea and am anxious to be learning more. All of these challenges are really helpful. I will definately be using them once I get my new camera.

So a big thank you to Ash for helping a complete beginner and to everyone else for inspiring me with their beautiful photos.

I'm with you there. I am enjoying learning so much from these challenges and the feedback from them, as well as looking at all the beautiful photos posted Edited by Firestone

I know it's finished but I found this challenge particularly helpful to me as even though I've got a whizz bang camera, I am not kidding myself, I know I have very much a "happy snap" attitude and dont put enough thought into compositon, so I will continue to post pics in here. Thanks Ash

Just showing off my good whippets recall. Come to Mummy darlings!

4576432021_0e9cb4fc12_b.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...