500,000 To Keep Dog On Death Row.

tybrax

Council has passed the buck onto the state gov.

Logan Timms has stated he cannot comment as he has not read the submission but would like to hear from people with there concerns.

Logan Timms State gov,

[email protected]. The Department's postal address is PO Box 15031, City East, Queensland 4002.

tybrax

Is there a template or something that those of us who would like to help, but don't have all the relevant facts etc can use to send to this email address please?

Many would love to help, but don't know where to start or how to help.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The sad thing is that in the middle of this is a dog. A dog that is a family dog. A happy dog. A dog that looks normal, acts normal and to my knowledge, has not ever shown aggression and yet this dog, this normal everyday dog has been deemed such a potential threat that it warrants death.

It is just a dog.

The sad thing is that in the middle of this is a dog. A dog that is a family dog. A happy dog. A dog that looks normal, acts normal and to my knowledge, has not ever shown aggression and yet this dog, this normal everyday dog has been deemed such a potential threat that it warrants death.

It is just a dog.

Yep... one look at that now greying face... :shrug:

What kind of society have we become?

Logan Timms has stated he cannot comment as he has not read the submission but would like to hear from people with there concerns.

Logan Timms State gov,

[email protected]. The Department's postal address is PO Box 15031, City East, Queensland 4002.

tybrax

Is there a template or something that those of us who would like to help, but don't have all the relevant facts etc can use to send to this email address please?

Has anyone tried to email?

It comes back

Out of office until August

Logan Timms State gov,

tybrax

Has anyone tried to email?

It comes back

Out of office until August

I got that too... but I think it's an old out of office... says August 2009 so not sure if it's a typo, or someone just hasn't taken the out of office off... or perhaps incorrect email address?

I saw this last night on ACA also and was completely shocked today when the outcome became available on the news sites.

Don't have anything to add, just my thoughts go out to any bull breed owner. What a horrible thing to happen and he is such a beautiful boy :eek:

Really brings home how horrible BSL is. Hopefully people saw this, also disagree and more supporters appear against it!

I live in the same suburb as the owners of Tango do and in the six years of living here and walking four dogs everyday I have never seen a dog catcher. But I believe that Tango was picked up out on the street, please correct me if I am wrong.

They obviously love the dog to spend the money they have but I don't think I would let any of my dogs spend five years in a boarding kennel. Its only a short move for them to have moved into NSW where Tango could have spent the last five years in there home not in a concrete pen.

Edited by mish13