Wondai Dogs To Be Desexed For Adoption

iffykharma

GREAT for the desexing, it is about time that the RSPCA used the money donated to them for the animals, instead of admin costs......

Wonderful, now they can spend their millions on the ones the money was intended for......the animals....

But, they will still lead you to believe that this is costing them a fortune, they will re-coupe most of the money in adoption fees, don't let them

deceive people again...... they will get on the band wagon and ask people for donations.......just so they can keep the coffers full.

How right you are, was thinking the same thing as leopards don't change their spots do they. :laugh::laugh:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mita she doesn't necessarily need me to be around her and is quite happy going for walks and doggy parks. It is just that when at home she doesn't want to be part of the pack and just wants to spend her time on her blanky. I think the pei are just too rough for her. She has a safe place outside as well and will go out if made to but much prefers being snuggled up next to the bookcase.

I could actually just leave her inside but she needs to learn to go outside too. There is no fuss made when leaving the house

Do you know what she is like with children?? TIA

Guest Ams

Max/Tia I don't have children but she is not a bouncy lab and she has passed the RSPCA behavioural assessment. She is very placid and only corrects the younger dogs when they actually jump on her or persistently won't let her sleep (which is what she does about 98% of the time. Come to think of it I've had a few 5 - 7 yr olds visit and she hasn't paid them one whit of attention.

I have a gorgeous Wondai boy. The only male husky - he's red and white with ice-blue eyes. Behaviourally will be a lot of work but I fostered him for almost 6mths and am so happy that he's now offically mine :)

Guest Ams
:( Hi wolfgirl. That narrows down working out who you are in RL :wink: He is a super gorgeous boy and will be worth all the effort you have put in (but you already know that). :)

I have a gorgeous Wondai boy. The only male husky - he's red and white with ice-blue eyes. Behaviourally will be a lot of work but I fostered him for almost 6mths and am so happy that he's now offically mine :o

Beautiful colouring. Good to see another find the best of homes for life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Aimie is looking for her new home. Do you have space for a very low maintenance girl?

DSC02757.jpg

Aimie found her new home on the weekend. :thumbsup:

:laugh: that is great AMS :cry:

Luna is still with us (currently in season, oh joy!) had a family put their name down for her after meeting her but I've not heard from them in a few weeks - I think perhaps they have had second thoughts due to mourning their previous cavs :laugh:

Here she is :eek:

post-19995-1275393914_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

it is with happy tears that I report - we've just gotten back from driving Luna to her new home. I will miss her but could not ask for a more wonderful and perfect family for her. She will be loved and cherished. :)