Pets At Home Now Pet Barn

Purpley

I noticed yesterday that Pets At Home is now Pet Barn at Fountain Gate, Narre Warren. Does anyone know if they are going to be still continuing with the rescue dogs through Lort Smith, or is it going to become one of 'those' pet shops??

I asked someone at the Chadstone branch and they said that the Lort Smith part was staying. Not sure about the other stores though.

No one lost their jobs in the buyout though so that was good. And it looks like dog food might be cheaper as you buy 9 and get the 10th bag free (of the same size and brand) if you are a member of their "club"

The buy 10 and get the 11th free applies to any pet store that sells premium foods like Eukanuba, Royal Canin, Iams, Hills etc etc It is a scheme that is done by the makers of the foods so any pet store or vet that sells the product has the scheme :)

I find them to be very overpriced. I go elsewhere for the very reason to get food and supplies cheaper even if I have to go an extra half hour to somewhere that have it cheaper (Pets at home plenty valley is a 1 minute drive). I like that they sell dogs and cats which come from the shelter, but i would like to see them not selling any other animals like rabbits, guinea pigs, birds etc.