Family Pet Dogue De Bordeauxs Stolen And Killed

HollyMilo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is beyond belief that it could happen in Australia in this day and age. This sick individual needs to be caught. Someone must suspect something. As for the R$PCA BS about crossing with APBTs and dogfighting, where is the evidence? This inividual will not stop here and other dogs are at risk until he is removed from society. There is always the risk, low as it may be, that this SF graduates to human abuse.

OMG I'm lost for words.

How? Why?

It just makes me so sad that people like this are walking around. They're sub human and don't deserve to walk this Earth.

My thoughts exactly - this kind of thing makes me so angry, those poor babies :) I hope they are safely in rainbow bridge now waiting for there family. :thumbsup:

as for the people who did this, I hope karma finds them and makes them hurt real bad for there actions. But hopefully some animal lover finds them first...of course I do not agree with criminal activity but what are you really supposed to do with people like that, the don't deserve the oxygen they breath.

Big huge hugs to this family, we are all behind you :rofl:

just when you think you have heard it all.. somone sinks even lower into the cesspool of abhorrent behaviour. My heart aches for the familyt and thos epoor dogs.

a pox on the rspca spokesperson for the comments on crossbreeding... stupid ignorant blinkered fool.

H

a pox on the rspca spokesperson for the comments on crossbreeding... stupid ignorant blinkered fool.

you know the RSPCA ... never one to shrink back from an attention whoreing opportunity for their agendas are they

The puppies of these big dogs could be very dangerous if they were crossed with a pit bull.

Uh huh. RSPCA QLD :D

I wondered how long it would take for someone to comment on that quote.

What do you expect? The RSPCA get a dig at APBT's every chance they get, even when it is replying to a very sad tragedy, that has nothing to do with APBT's. :)

Regarding the tragedy, the poor family would be gutted, RIP doggies. :love:

WTF is wrong with some people?!? :laugh: There goes my faith in humanity...yet again. That poor family and those poor dogs. :rofl:

That is sooo horrible, doesnt bear thinking about. Dogs that size would have tried to fight back :D :D :D

Not necessarily. Size does not dictate temperament. Perfect example - the mastiff x that was chained and beaten.

Well of course, it stood out like dogs' balls as completely inappropriate and irrelevant to the story. Even I noticed it and frowned, and I'm not one of the usual suspects when it comes to commenting on BSL propaganda. Two murdered dogs obviously have ZERO to do with pitbulls or attempts to crossbreed and shame on the RSPCA spokeswoman (or the powers that instructed her to) for plugging their twisted cause when that poor family is trying to cope with their tragic and senseless loss.

As we all know it is bad enough losing a much loved animal to old age after a life well lived, let alone in these sorts of circumstances.

;) Exactly.

Well of course, it stood out like dogs' balls as completely inappropriate and irrelevant to the story.

Oh, I agree. The comment on crossing the DDB with a pittbull has no bearing on this story at all, it seemed like an unusual thing to say to me as well.