Family Pet Dogue De Bordeauxs Stolen And Killed

HollyMilo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a terrible thing to happen, I feel for the family AND the people who live in the surrounding area.

I know that when I lived in Wagga someone was attacking horses and I spent ages worrying about my boy until it was resolved.

I hope that they can find enough evidence to catch someone, but I am not sure do the perpetrators of these crimes often get caught?

Those poor poor dogs :laugh: :D this just sickens and disgusts me - RIP :D :) my heart goes out to their devastated family ;) My daughter who lives on acreage has two beautiful dogues (male & female) and they have the most awesome temperament and are truly beautiful dogs who are just wonderful, gentle giants who are just fantastic with my young grand daughters. I spend a fair amount of time with these dogs and this story distresses me greatly ;), and I can only imagine what the poor dogs owners are going thru :) . The perpetrators (murderers) of this horrendous crime are despicable, lowlife scumbags and oxygen thieves and I hope they meet a terrible fate. RIP

This is disgusting.

I know the world and some people are pretty... messed up but with every horrible article or story like this, it makes me feel ill. Seriously, what world do we live in where people can do this?

I feel so angry and sickened and that poor poor family. ;) :laugh: :D

:D Enjoy your new world pups.

85kg for a dogue? Really? maybe if it was incredibly obese.....they are not a tall breed.....

still disgusting regardless.....

I was thinking the same - my boy is tall and only weighs 45 - 50 kgs at the most - though he is pretty active for a dogue. Might have been a slight exaggeration.

Either way, those poor babies, I can imagine my boy, so friendly..... :D wouldnt attack if someone hurt him, just try to run away. Just dont understand what the world is coming to......

As for crossing with a pitbull, hahahahahaha, how incredibly ignorant of her. Sensationalism at it's best.

RIP Dogueys xoxoxo

My best friends DDB was baited just after christmas this year for no apparent reason other than that some idiot thought it had the potential to bite local kids or kill other dogs. how wrong they were he was the most loving dog i have came across other than my own and bonded with every person he ever met like they were his new owners. cute and funny when a 60kg beast trys to sit next to you on the lounge like he was a 5kg lap dog.

my feelings realy go out to these people and i hope they can find a way to restore their faith somehow and move on.

i would make these people pay with the same outcome as they put these dog through.

im not sure how much he weighed but there is a DDB named hugo who was owned by a vet/ddb breeder in the northern suburbs of adelaide, and he was a massive ddb, but i think even he would be struggling to get to 85kgs.

i would write of anything that the rspca has to say about anything these days when it regards to "dogfighting" ive never heard of or seen anything they have done ever that would proove they could know or even find out anything about dog fighting in this country.

i think i would have a 97% chance of finding more info about it in one month over here than they could do in ten years with the slow assuming aproach they would have towards it.

unless they have me fooled, i have a funny feeling they wouldnt know how to talk the talk let alone walk the walk.

i am sure that this poor family has started to try to find a way to move on but my heart goes out to them, and i hope justice is brought to the culprits of these peices of crap who done this.

I wish I hadn't read that. I found it really really distressting

Me too.

just when you think you have heard it all.. somone sinks even lower into the cesspool of abhorrent behaviour. My heart aches for the familyt and thos epoor dogs.

a pox on the rspca spokesperson for the comments on crossbreeding... stupid ignorant blinkered fool.

H

This. Well said on all counts.

Wow, I feel sick. DDB are so beautiful. We have Sharpei which are a bit like a miniature version and we regularly camp at Moore Park Beach at Christmas. If we ever go back I will be certainly keeping a close eye on the girls.

My thoughts go out to the family because its pretty impossible to move on from something like that. I would be totally devastated.