Litters Due June 2010

Not wanting to jump the gun too soon, :thumbsup: but if all goes well we will have a litter due 15 June. :rofl:

We have mated our bi-black sheltie bitch to a bi-factored sable and are hoping that the litter will include some bi-black puppies. :)

CONFIRMED LITTERS WITH APPROX DUE DATES

Cavalblaze: Cavaliers 02 June 3 girls one boy

Team Snag: Minature L.H. Daxies 3 boys one girl

Hesapandabear: 12 June Two dogs two bitches, TWO BI-BLACKS

Monteba: Cavaliers 11 June

Mercedes: Labs 15 June 4 girls 3 boys

karlmore: Labs: 20 June

Kanati: Whippets: 11 June 3 boys one girl.

Shelby: Shelties 12 June

rajacadoo: Basenjis 27 June 2 boys 4 girls

cass06: Chinese crested 17 June

chocolate: Basenjis: 25 June 3 girls 2 boys

blackbelgian: Schipperke 2 boys one girl

Newfiesrus: Newfoundland 29 June 2 boys 2 girls

Gelbregen: Whippets 30 June (just in time) 5 girls 5 noys

Edited by Hesapandabear

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not wanting to jump the gun too soon, :D but if all goes well we will have a litter due 15 June. ;)

We have mated our bi-black sheltie bitch to a bi-factored sable and are hoping that the litter will include some bi-black puppies. :laugh:

Best wishes for the bi-black sheltie's.

Cavaliers - 2nd June - 6th June not yet confirmed. Booking ultrasound end of month.

Not wanting to jump the gun too soon, :p but if all goes well we will have a litter due 15 June. :o

We have mated our bi-black sheltie bitch to a bi-factored sable and are hoping that the litter will include some bi-black puppies. :o

Cavaliers - 2nd June - 6th June not yet confirmed. Booking ultrasound end of month.

Pregnancy Confirmed. 4 blobs on the ultrasound with a possible 5th one shadowing behind. Cavalier puppies due first week in June.

:D ;) :) :cool: :laugh::) (Can't half tell how happy i am)

Not wanting to jump the gun too soon, :o but if all goes well we will have a litter due 15 June. :o

We have mated our bi-black sheltie bitch to a bi-factored sable and are hoping that the litter will include some bi-black puppies. :D

Pregnancy Confirmed. 4 blobs on the ultrasound with a possible 5th one shadowing behind. Cavalier puppies due first week in June.

:D :):) :cool: :laugh: :p (Can't half tell how happy i am)

Congrats T ... glad to hear it ;)

Not wanting to jump the gun too soon, :( but if all goes well we will have a litter due 15 June. :)

We have mated our bi-black sheltie bitch to a bi-factored sable and are hoping that the litter will include some bi-black puppies. :)

:D :D :laugh: :D :D :) (Can't half tell how happy i am)

WooooooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oo

:hug: we are expecting our second litter of whippets on the 12th of June!

I am pretty positive she is in pup, will know for sure in a few weeks!

that or she needs a serious diet! :(

hah good luck.. Im the same with my bitch im pretty sure she is or just well fed? :):)

:rofl::):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Not wanting to jump the gun too soon, :swear: but if all goes well we will have a litter due 15 June. :cry:

We have mated our bi-black sheltie bitch to a bi-factored sable and are hoping that the litter will include some bi-black puppies. :cry:

:):thumbsup::hug::):(:swear: (Can't half tell how happy i am)

Congrats T ... glad to hear it :laugh: