Litters Due June 2010

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not wanting to jump the gun too soon, :rofl: but if all goes well we will have a litter due 15 June. :rofl:

We have mated our bi-black sheltie bitch to a bi-factored sable and are hoping that the litter will include some bi-black puppies. :rofl:

CONFIRMED LITTERS WITH APPROX DUE DATES

Cavalblaze: Cavaliers 02 June

Team Snag: Minature L.H. Daxies 08 June

Hesapandabear: Shelties 15 June

Monteba: Cavaliers 16 June.

Mercedes: Labs, awaiting confirmation of due date.

Karlmore Labs due 20 June

Not wanting to jump the gun too soon, :rofl: but if all goes well we will have a litter due 15 June. :rofl:

We have mated our bi-black sheltie bitch to a bi-factored sable and are hoping that the litter will include some bi-black puppies. :rofl:

CONFIRMED LITTERS WITH APPROX DUE DATES

Cavalblaze: Cavaliers 02 June

Team Snag: Minature L.H. Daxies 08 June

Hesapandabear: Shelties 15 June

Monteba: Cavaliers 16 June.

Mercedes: Labs confirmed and due date is 17 June

karlmore: Labs 20 June

Congratulations karlmore :rofl::):rofl:

Edited by mercedes

:hug::) Shelby, two sheltie litters due mid June. :D

Thanks Hesa - first litter I have had for a while so hoping that all goes well :thumbsup: Bit worried as ultrasound showed them the same colour as yours :( ;)

Thank you ladies, its all very exciting, except now Im s**t scared :) Its been such a long time between drinks for us...

Are you two happy to be on call for me in the middle of the night, cos guess who's doing night duty when she is due :o ... Thank you Mr Rajacadoo-Doo-Doo...

Going off later to look at Sway's site, methinks I need a bit of retail therapy :)