Bulk Order For Paytons Toy Box - Closed

A couple of people at my obedience club today asked me where I got my tug as they saw Mason having so much fun with it, going to take a few of the cards that I got in my parcel down with me next week :) Will post pics in a few minutes.

Here is a photo taken quickly, will get more of him playing with it during the week :)

DSC03253.jpg

Edited by Mas1981

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Smisch how will I know who to look for on Saturday? Ill be the one looking very lost with the JRT and the GR pup lol

Look for a greyhound and a little sheltie with Blue Eyes and If you can find us ask around for Biscuit the Greyhound lol.. Thats yacketsmum hahaha and I'll be nearby lol!

But I'll keep a good eye out for you! Bring a chair :laugh:

Mas1981 Thats awesome news about the Tugg Feel free to let people now about the bulk order and grab their email or something if interested and I'll email people hahaha or they can order in their own time :cry:

Edited by smisch

Got my parcel when I got home from work today and my retrieve obsessed dog went all big eyed over her Turbo tug and was tugging properly for the first time ever. Amazing!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for putting us on to these - will be sharing the cards around.

Awesome! I'm glad everyone is loving them.. Funny enough Den has never been a big tugger I just love the look of the leads lol but he LOVES his tugs.. Going insane :o Edslaine Feel free to send a review and photos to Bridget to post of her site she loves being able to show other peoples satisfaction!

I'm glad everyone is loving their Tuggs and leads!!

Dragonfly Yes they're in the post! I'm sorry Its been a hetic week..

Golden Girl lol en knows when his comes out its agility time and he goes nutts!! hahahaa! Glad lexi likes it though!