My Acting Dog

Jimmay

I had to do a 30 second silent film for an assignment and I gave Tyson a starring role. Thought doggie people might enjoy it. :laugh:

I'm not 100% happy with how it turned out, thanks to techincal difficulties plus having such a short amount of time I couldn't polish it off as nicely as I'd like. Either way it still gets the message across and Tyson did such a good job. :(

:love:

Thats funny good job :) Tyson did well. It was funny how he took the bag back, then he turns around and starts barking before giving chase Lols

It reminds me of an animation I did for a college assignment years ago so funny.

How come that guy robbed the girl with one hand in his pocket, and then girl fell down by herself :eek:

Hehe thanks guys! :laugh:

How come that guy robbed the girl with one hand in his pocket, and then girl fell down by herself :laugh:

HAHAHAHA I know right! I think Tyson was the best actor out of the three. XD

Here’s a video of Tyson’s out-takes.

Jimmay Razor wants me to ask you if next time you make a film if he could co-star in it. Not be the main star cause he reckons Tyson has that in the bag (no pun intended) but more like Batman and Robin. Razor says he has a few rules. He refuses to have an onscreen pash with a girl. YUK. He wants his own trailer or kennel and he doesn't want to be mobbed by adoring fans. Also he wants to know if Tyson is taken.... haha

Great video!