Your Favourite Lens

Bellatrix

how can it be your fav, you haven't got one. I only have 3 now that I use and at the moment I am not craving for anymore. I think I love all three equally, the 50 1.4, the 70-200 2.8 IS and the 100mm macro. I have 3 other lenses but I will be selling 2 with my beloved 400D :thumbsup: and I dont use the other one so it really should go too.

how can it be your fav, you haven't got one. I only have 3 now that I use and at the moment I am not craving for anymore. I think I love all three equally, the 50 1.4, the 70-200 2.8 IS and the 100mm macro. I have 3 other lenses but I will be selling 2 with my beloved 400D :thumbsup: and I dont use the other one so it really should go too.

I know, but I had it for 5 days (on hire) and I almost cried when I had to hand it back. But I do love my 100mm 2.8 macro!

Are you selling your camera to upgrade??

My newest fav is the Canon 24-70mm. Its so sharp and fast but im still saving for it! :laugh:

:thumbsup: Yip this is my baby. I LOVE this lens. It's so versatile, sharp and just all round awesome. This was my first lens I bought.

I know, but I had it for 5 days (on hire) and I almost cried when I had to hand it back. But I do love my 100mm 2.8 macro!

:laugh:

Edited by Kirislin

how can it be your fav, you haven't got one. I only have 3 now that I use and at the moment I am not craving for anymore. I think I love all three equally, the 50 1.4, the 70-200 2.8 IS and the 100mm macro. I have 3 other lenses but I will be selling 2 with my beloved 400D :laugh: and I dont use the other one so it really should go too.

:)

Oi!! Spit it out! :thumbsup:

I made it invisible, it's still there :laugh: no one else read this, it's only for Bellatrix :)

and here's your yummy lens mmmmmmmmmmmm noice

http://www.dwidigitalcameras.com.au/store/...p?idProduct=946

The lens I'd like purely because I think it looks luscious is the 85mm 1.2 ;)

http://www.dwidigitalcameras.com.au/store/...?idProduct=1469

Bahahaha Im a dumbo! ;)

NICE WORK!! :thumbsup: Do you have it already????

LOL You crack me up.

I made it invisible, it's still there :laugh: no one else read this, it's only for Bellatrix :)

and here's your yummy lens mmmmmmmmmmmm noice

http://www.dwidigitalcameras.com.au/store/...p?idProduct=946

The lens I'd like purely because I think it looks luscious is the 85mm 1.2 ;)

http://www.dwidigitalcameras.com.au/store/...?idProduct=1469

Bahahaha Im a dumbo! ;)

NICE WORK!! :thumbsup:Do you have it already????

LOL You crack me up.

Yup, it's cool, but it's a steep learning curve, it does so much it's kinda scary.

50mm 1.4 is my favourite at the moment. The 24-70 2.8 is the most versatile though.

Alex prefers to work with zoom lenses, I prefer to work with prime lenses. When I'm rich I want a wide prime (not sure which one yet) and the 100mm 2.8 macro.

I've played with the 85mm 1.8 and didn't love it as much as I thought I would. Probably a good thing or else I'd want it too. :mad

My 50mm 1.4 arrived today. Hanging to get home and try it out!!

Sigma 70-200 f2.8 is next then Canon 24-70mm. Its going to be a while though :mad

Yippeeee, are you home yet?

I wish! Wont be home till about 6.

Will prob be too dark when I get home and i'm waiting on my speedlite to arrive!

Edited by becandcharch

My favourite of mine is the 50mm 1.4 - my favourite that I've had the chance to play with is the 70-200mm 2.8 IS.

That and the 24-70 2.8 are the next on my list. I'm currently trying to decide between my trip to thailand or new camera equipment. I think I might go with the camera equipment. :mad

My favourite of mine is the 50mm 1.4 - my favourite that I've had the chance to play with is the 70-200mm 2.8 IS.

That and the 24-70 2.8 are the next on my list. I'm currently trying to decide between my trip to thailand or new camera equipment. I think I might go with the camera equipment. :rofl:

:cheer: My mum said she would take me clothes shopping for my birthday next week. I said um.. would you mind putting something towards my next lens instead?! I said I would rather wear my old clothes and have new lenses! She couldnt believe her ears :cheer:

Its crazy you can go to Thailand for the price of a lens :D

Was to dark to have a proper play with my 50mm last night. Grrr...