Elbie, Hoover, Dodge & Friends!

Poor Ziggy! He's probably just coming to the realisation that something is different... "hey... where are my...???"

Hope he's ok and that you can manage to keep him quiet and entertained over the next few days. :)

Kuma would like everyone to know that he really dislikes the Cash Cow on Sunrise. He nearly jumped into the TV this morning because the bloody thing was dancing. Silly Puppy :thumbsup:

Poor Ziggy! He's probably just coming to the realisation that something is different... "hey... where are my...???"

Hope he's ok and that you can manage to keep him quiet and entertained over the next few days. :)

Kuma would like everyone to know that he really dislikes the Cash Cow on Sunrise. He nearly jumped into the TV this morning because the bloody thing was dancing. Silly Puppy :)

We had a show on last nights with elephants on it and Diesel got right up close and tried to sniff them :thumbsup:

It was highly amusing to watch

My poor sad boy - he really looks quite pathetic!

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

He is still very sleepy and forlorn...

I'm pretty sure they are the only photos I've ever seen of Ziggy looking less then ecstatic. Poor boy!

Those on FB have already seen this, but this is from this morning when the dogs were waiting for their lazy humans to get out of bed. Elbie is resting his head on Hoover and Hoover is resting his head on the bed and snoozing :(

snooze.jpg

Edited to resize the photo which was originally one of those ginormous ones where all you can see is a nose or an eye.

Edited by koalathebear

Thanks betsy, I'm not too creative and not quite sure if I like it, but it'll do for now. Thought it was time to update, since Pepper isn't a squishy little furball anymore.

Lovely pics of Echo, kyliegirl. Dobes are gorgeous and Echo is so big now! (I'm sure I say that every time though, lol.) His coat is looking lovely and shiny and he's looking very happy! :vomit:

Well Max's birthday today and time for some photos!

Getting ready for a big afternoon....

post-35830-1303806185_thumb.jpg

Can I go in???? Please????

post-35830-1303806281_thumb.jpg

Yay!

post-35830-1303806344_thumb.jpg

Relaxing as the sun sets...

post-35830-1303806414_thumb.jpg

I've made these so tiny so they can fit on one post - hope you guys can see them!

A very nice first birthday - after a five day long weekend - and back to work tomorrow - bleh!

Happy birthday max!

Echo is very beautiful :thumbsup:

Elbie and Hoover are soo cute together.

I am taking Mindy to a special dog swimming pool tomorrow. It is indoor and heated!!!! Spoilt puppy.

She is sulking today because she only got 3 walks. She loves the cold, rainy weather but I can't say i enjoy it a lot, so instead of taking her for her 4th walk I was in bed snuggled with a hot chocolate and book! She liked the hot chocolate part though and consented to snuggle on the bed with me.

Happy birthday max!

Echo is very beautiful :thumbsup:

Elbie and Hoover are soo cute together.

I am taking Mindy to a special dog swimming pool tomorrow. It is indoor and heated!!!! Spoilt puppy.

She is sulking today because she only got 3 walks. She loves the cold, rainy weather but I can't say i enjoy it a lot, so instead of taking her for her 4th walk I was in bed snuggled with a hot chocolate and book! She liked the hot chocolate part though and consented to snuggle on the bed with me.

Wow, Mindy is pretty deprived today, huh? :laugh: My poor dogs only got one walk. That said, they are fast asleep in their beds so they can't be too upset...