Elbie, Hoover, Dodge & Friends!

The face Elbie is making when lying with the other dogs - I swear Max has the same 'look'. We call it his 'happy face' - ears back, tail wagging, huge tongue. Usually occurs after a very satisfying run around! Unfortunately I don't have a photo of it!

• 3 weeks later...

Wow she's so grown up!!

It seemed to happen so quickly! Sometimes I miss the little roley puppy but she's grown into such an awesome dog :)

Kyojin is gorgeous, and humungous!

Astrid totally rocks the tinsel :D

She's so tolerant :D :o

• 2 weeks later...

KTB - The doggles are so funny, Elbie and Hoover are both looking very cool with them on.

lilli_star - Reindeer Roo! Hehe, she looks so happy with those antlers on, even if she was bribed.

ravenau1 - Astrid looking stunning as always! Loving the tinsel collar.

Minxy - Gosh, Kyojin has grown up to be a very handsome boy indeed.

~Rumour! - Wow she is focussed! Thanks for sharing the vid, I wish my two were as focussed when training!

Thought I would share a few pics of my two taken a few days ago, Mars decided to de-stuff his cockatoo..

6723805603_309696c757.jpg

Pepper and her crazy face..

6723803727_2094231065.jpg6723802661_4284defab6.jpg

"Please throw it for me mum..?"

6723804333_7aa839bc9b.jpg6723801561_c7a7eaaa87.jpg

Hoping everyone is well, also.. I think we need more pics!

Your guys look so cute with those doggles! and they don't seem to mind wearing them :eek:

Also, where did you get those grenades? VERY cool. :D

Don't ask me why, but the O'Connor pharmacy sells dog toys - including rubber grenades :rofl:

lillistar: love the grin on Roo's face. I don't know how you make her look so happy when my two always look so agonised when dressed up.

dandybrush: the doggles are just for fun but apparently they are supposed to be for eye protection :laugh:

ravenau1: I am impressed with how distinguished Astrid looks with her tinsel. She looks like an Elizabethan lady :laugh:

clastic: I LOVE this photo. She is always cute but in this one she looks so wild

6723803727_2094231065.jpg

Mars Bar looks so plaintive and cute in the latest two photos. I reckon he and Elbie go to the same school for Melting Looks.

Hi Guys, I occasionally pop in here to see what new adventures Elbie and Hoover have been up too, Love all the gorgeous photos of your doggies, all looking so healthy and happy and having fun. :thumbsup:

Hi Guys, I occasionally pop in here to see what new adventures Elbie and Hoover have been up too, Love all the gorgeous photos of your doggies, all looking so healthy and happy and having fun. :thumbsup:

Heh. My two are spoiled, despite Elbie having a permanently anguished expression :laugh:

Some new photos ...

Hoover with the famous, "award winning" dog toy brought back by OH from Toronto. Neither dog likes it :rofl:

prizetoy.jpg

Sway was temporarily out of stock of antlers (which our two LOVE) so I bought some antlers from a different etailer. The dogs hate this antler:

rejectedantler.jpg

Dogs using kitchen table as a crate

tablekennel01.jpg

tablekennel02.jpg

Heh. My two are spoiled, despite Elbie having a permanently anguished expression :laugh:

Some new photos ...

Hoover with the famous, "award winning" dog toy brought back by OH from Toronto. Neither dog likes it :rofl:

prizetoy.jpg

Sway was temporarily out of stock of antlers (which our two LOVE) so I bought some antlers from a different etailer. The dogs hate this antler:

rejectedantler.jpg

Dogs using kitchen table as a crate

tablekennel01.jpg

tablekennel02.jpg

Can I just say I LOVE your pups. OMG they are just soo darn adorable. Do they go to doggie school?

I got that, exact toy from clean run and my lot were the same, even my ball crazy girl wasn't fussed although the little rounded bits were chewed off pretty quick! Lucky it wasn't expensive. :laugh: great photos.