Elbie, Hoover, Dodge & Friends!

Happy Birthday to M'sieur Hoover who turns 2 today! I can't believe how time flies. Here he is with his carrot cake (decorated with low fat cream cheese, kibble, carob and honey) as well as his prezzy from his uncle. Honey's not very good for writing with - the honey blob is supposed to be an 'H' :laugh:

2012hooverbday01.jpg

2012hooverbday02.jpg

2012hooverbday03.jpg

2012hooverbday04.jpg

2012hooverbday05.jpg

2012hooverbday06.jpg

2012hooverbday07.jpg

Edited by koalathebear

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Yoicks, a long time between posts :)

kelpiesmile.jpg

Elbie

friend_zps4bc4dffa.jpg

My pack of three

doggies3_zpsa82712f4.jpg

doggies3_01_zps1ea4a1a6.jpg

Hope everyone's doggies are coping all right with the heat. Mine are getting lots of water, ice and have discovered a love of their previously scorned cooling mats

Edited by koalathebear

Just catching up on your pics ktb, your boys are so awesome!

Have to say I love your creative approach to toy naming, it's the same here, they have Polar Bear, Monkey, Ducky, Goose, Turtle, Bunny, actually there's another Monkey, Ele (the elephant), Donut, Froggy...

Have to say I love your creative approach to toy naming, it's the same here, they have Polar Bear, Monkey, Ducky, Goose, Turtle, Bunny, actually there's another Monkey, Ele (the elephant), Donut, Froggy...

:rofl::rofl: Alas we have never been very creative in naming our toys. Here is Hoover surrounded by his favourite toys:

IMAG1564-resized_zps6b3b0a4f.jpg

From the left, they are: Octopus, Monkey, Orca and Rabbit. Monkey and Orca have been his toys since he was a little puppy and Rabbit was his 2nd birthday present.

Having three dogs is certainly an interesting challenge. I found that two dogs wasn't much of a change but there are more logistical wrangling issues with three dogs - cars, walking, dog park, training, food etc. :D

• 1 month later...

I hadn't been in here for ages, congrats on your new addition! How awesome is having a pack!! Great photos, I love how Hoover always seems to have that goofy cute grin!!

I love looking at your photos too - that and you have the BEST names for your dogs :laugh:

OH is also loves me showing him all the photos of your doggies as he would love a kelpie for our next dog (I'm not so sure I could handle the hair, but we'll see).

• 2 weeks later...
Great pics KTB. The doglets obviously had a ball. :D

I always struggle to get good beach photos so you have done really well capturing all the fun and games :thumbsup:

Heh thank you! It was Mr KTB who took most of the good photos - I took a few of the 'cute' ones but he's the gifted photographer.

I hadn't been in here for ages, congrats on your new addition! How awesome is having a pack!! Great photos, I love how Hoover always seems to have that goofy cute grin!!

Thank you! Dodge is a failed foster - inevitable when you foster dogs. I knew it would happen, just didn't realise it would happen so soon :) I have to say, I have so much respect for you wrangling FOUR dogs. Two dogs was easy, three dogs is such a logistical challenge, although Dodge fits in very well in the pack. Hoover is a happy little soul, he enjoys life in a way that I find very inspirational :laugh:

I too love looking at your photos! I love your doggies too! I have to say though that Hoover would have to be my favourite (shh!) he has the best facial expressions :D

:laugh: Everyone has a different favourite - all my dogs can be a bit spethal but I love them all dearly.

I love looking at your photos too - that and you have the BEST names for your dogs :laugh:

OH is also loves me showing him all the photos of your doggies as he would love a kelpie for our next dog (I'm not so sure I could handle the hair, but we'll see).

Awww, thanks. We love our dogs and they really do live up to their names. Kelpie's do shed a lot but it's worth it - a well-bred Kelpie is SUCH a beautiful, smart and loyal dog.