Elbie, Hoover, Dodge & Friends!

Elbie and Hoover had great fun participating in an agility demonstration at the Belconnen Dog Obedience Club today. Hoover was naughty and bolted a few times, but overall the dogs were good. I run both dogs but OH helps set up and put away the equipment - and takes photos!

The jumps are on 300. The dogs jump 500 but because we were switching between dogs so much, it was easier just to leave it on 300.

agilitydemo_01.jpg

agilitydemo_02.jpg

agilitydemo_03.jpg

agilitydemo_04.jpg

agilitydemo_05.jpg

agilitydemo_06.jpg

agilitydemo_07.jpg

agilitydemo_08.jpg

agilitydemo_09.jpg

agilitydemo_10.jpg

• 1 month later...

I hadn't seen your posts recently ktb & wondered where you were. I must say that Hoover has grown into a handsome young man & the agility photos are wonderful, great photography. Who's the dog in the middle of the 2nd last photo?

I hadn't seen your posts recently ktb & wondered where you were. I must say that Hoover has grown into a handsome young man & the agility photos are wonderful, great photography. Who's the dog in the middle of the 2nd last photo?

That's Dodge :) He's our third dog - he was an AWDRI foster who we ended up adopting :) More photos of him here. He has fit into our pack very nicely and although he is still timid and neurotic, he is gaining a lot of confidence :)

• 2 weeks later...
I realised it's been a looong time since I've posted in here. It was funny reading the first few pages :)

Awww Roo, the page has missed you :) This thread has been quiet ... I guess there are other places to also chat :laugh:

Photos of my super models:

polarvest01.jpg

polarvest02.jpg

polarvest03.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Danny's Darling - they're big and fluffy - so cute :) Kuma's known Elbie and Hoover since they were all puppies and they love playing together. He only met Dodge last year but they've all accepted one another as one big happy family. To be honest, my doggies seem to love all dogs - I think the endless foster dogs they meet have been good for them :laugh:

Kuma just thinks he's an overgrown Kelpie :) well... in play, not in work! He also has the turning circle of the Titanic, but is remarkably quick in a straight line over short distances. Don't ask him to run a marathon :p

The photos of Kuma nomming on Dodge are heartwarming, considering Dodge's timidness at their first meeting! Kuma loves when his cousins come over to play, though I think he likes the human visitors just as much (or maybe more!) coz all the pats he gets.