Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Words fail me :(

Jed we need your wisdom and knowledge, you were often the voice of reason and sense in so many threads, hang in there you are needed and loved by your family, friends and animals.

Rest in peace those who didn't make it :confused:

Im told if he is alive he will be yelling for his Mum so use your ears when looking

Julie

I have just been in contact with the golf club that is adjacent. They are putting a call out to everyone on the course and will also make some sort of a poster with his details on it.

I remember Jane telling me stories of her pooches going for wanders onto the greens so lets hope Magnus fancied a round or two...

Edited by Kyla_QLD_Cavalier_rescue

I have no words, I am in utter shock! :confused:

Please hang in there Jed, you are such a wealth of knowledge and wonderful advice....and such an amazing person.

STEVE - I live about 15 mins from Jed, I can take the horses for however long she needs. I am here all day every day and have two other horses that they can be with. Ill PM you with my details if she needs a place to agist them. I have plenty of feed etc.

RIP little doggies. :(:):)

We are tryng not to move the horses as one is blind and it will stress him.

heapandabear has organised a delivery of feed for us and Kyla_QLD_Cavalier_rescue has been helping today making sure the property wasn't looted and will help feed the horses for now.

Im told if he is alive he will be yelling for his Mum so use your ears when looking

Julie

Is someone staying at the property or nearby so they can see if he comes home? How tragic if he were to come home and wander off again when no one was there to meet him :confused:

omg I just saw the news here and jumped on DOL to see if it was anyone I knew.

So so sorry to hear of this and sending much love and prayers to Jed and her family at this terrible time.

I don't visit DOL anymore but I will be checking this thread to check for updates

What a terrible thing to happen.....

Please get better soon Jed, we're all sending you positive thoughts and best wishes

xxxx

We are tryng not to move the horses as one is blind and it will stress him.

heapandabear has organised a delivery of feed for us and Kyla_QLD_Cavalier_rescue has been helping today making sure the property wasn't looted and will help feed the horses for now.

Okay, no worries.

I just sent u a pm with my number etc. Anything else u need just call, im close by and available all the time.

Julie

Is someone staying at the property or nearby so they can see if he comes home? How tragic if he were to come home and wander off again when no one was there to meet him :confused:

It occured to me that everything will have a very scary smell after a fire for a small doggy trying to come home too. C'mon Magnus - be safe little dude.

Edited by NicGSDlover

Poor Jed and poor doggies. :confused:

Thinking of everyone involved, and three cheers for the Pacers team.

After I sort a few things out tonight I will make a donation to Pacers and I have spread the word on Facebook and provided the Pacers link.

ETA - Jed was so supportive when I was having a tough time when little Charlotte died and one or two posters in particular were giving me grief over it. I appreciated her thoughtful PM's at the time and I still do. They picked the most undeserving of all people for this to happen to.

Edited by pappylove

Read back through posts and Magnus would be 10 or 11 and is a gold? colour.

Linky to photo.

Here is that photo:

Magnus_in_hat_and_glasses.jpg

I think that is maggie not magnus i think magnus was the black one i cant remember.

It would be lovely if a plaque could be made for Jed to have for her to remember her beloved animals that she has lost, I know it helped me when I have lost treasured pets and it is in the place where I can go to share my memories and grief.

What a beautiful idea casowner.

Talking Stones do a beautiful plaque - http://www.talkingstones.com.au/pet_memorials.php

Finally having a quiet moment, finding it hard to comprehend such a tragedy :confused:

Just wanted to say how sorry I am on hearing about this tragedy, Our thoughts and prayers are with her. She is very brave as all she could think of is to save her babies. Get Well Soon.

I have not been around these forums long enough to know anyone, but to hear of anyone going through something like this is heartbreaking.

My thoughts are with Jed, her family and her poor dogs.

I really hope they find Mangus soon. :confused: