Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a great idea T&S. Do you have a postal or email address for Deals Direct? I thought it might be nice if a few of us sent them a thank you for their donation which will hopefully encourage them to help if asked, should someone else go through such an horrific situation.

Justice Shades -

[email protected] the lady name was Nichole

( I heard they were also Very good when the Vic fires )

Thanks for update Toohey

stable is good

R.I.P Mangus and your other doggy mates . so very very sad :cry::(:cry::cry::cry::cry:

There is some comfort in knowing that the dogs were together at the end

my thoughts also

No one should have to endure what Jed is going through

First Time Puppy - dont apologise for doing something that was needed to help find Mangus

We ALL hoped that he would be found , sadly it wasnt to be

:cry::cry:

just so hard to find words :cry:

I'm sorry to have to say that Magnus has been found under Janes bed with the three boxers and the lovely black Cocker Meg, all obviously smoke inhalation and not burnt at all. They are being cremated seperatly tonight.

Just too sad and so, so unfair. :(

I am feeling such overwhelming sorrow for a truly amazing person and the beautiful babies that have crossed the bridge :cry::cry::cry:

I hope for a fast recovery, and the help and support of all these amazing people around you in the very very hard times to come Jed!!!!

All my thoughts and prayers are going out to you!!

To all the people who are helping out in this hard time, I applaud you!!! If anything at all needs doing, please let me know as i'm quite close to the area and more then willing to help out in anyways that I can!!!!!

RIP beautiful babies :cry::cry::cry::(:cry:

I have wanted to reply to one of these threads but just cannot find the right words. Such utter devistation, I cannot even imagine :(

I hope this isn't inappropriate, but I just keep thinking how much I am in awe of Jed and her actions in trying to save her dogs. I know many of us hope that if our beloved animals were in danger we would risk our lives to save them, but she must truly be such a courageous and compassionate person to have been so injured trying to bring then to safety.

Please get well Jed, the world needs people like you in it.

She was so brave trying to rescue her beloved dogs. I hope for now she can have the peace of oblivion, not knowing what has happened, in time, told slowly and gently I hope it will be easier for her to bear.

I am so sorry to hear Magnus too has gone, I kept hoping for a happy message to say he'd come home.

I am so sorry Jed, I can't even begin to imagine your pain. What a courageous woman, it amazes me that you went back inside to save your dogs. What a selfless person you are.

I think like everyone else on the last 64 pages, I have shed a tear or two for what you are going through right now. I will be thinking of you. :(

I am so pleased that the MDBA got the surviving dogs out of the RSPCA's grip. Looking at the photo of the RSPCA inspector posing with the Boxer puppies sure turned my stomach!

I am so, so angry that something like this can happen, and then Magnus on top of everything. I just want to scream and yell, it's not fair, why do things like this happen to good people and wonderful dogs?

I am so pleased that the MDBA got the surviving dogs out of the RSPCA's grip. Looking at the photo of the RSPCA inspector posing with the Boxer puppies sure turned my stomach!

I know, what the heck was with that picture? :( I sure wouldn't be smiling or posing if I had been there...? Maybe a bad picture or something, who knows. Maybe he was happy they got out. Still, it's a bit :cry: worthy.

Did think that myself???

Just too much devastation. So many tears, so much heartbreak and my heart bleeds already for the anguish Jed will face once she is awake enough to know what has happened and all that she has lost. So so hard.

Just wanted to say, I was most definitely not apologising for trying to find Magnus, more so that I could potentially have caused more heart ache and pain for all concerned :cry:

You can do this Jed :cry: Just keep fighting like the trooper you are!!! :( You're surviving people and fluppies need you! :cry:

ed4sp

Edited by First Time Puppy Owner

just wanted to add my get well wishes and deepest sympathy to Jed, all the healing power of our thoughts must help her a little.

I can't get my head around the horror of it all, RIP all the beautiful dogs who didn't make it.

Jed has some wonderful friends around to help, all the very best to all of you.

I'm holding my little girl just that bit tighter tonight

In tears again, it's all too terrible

Barb and Pippa xxx

Edited by Barbnpippa